My signed Roosters cards collection.

From one roosters fan to another it was a site that brought tears to my eyes all the talent we had over the years yet we made it 02, 03 and 04.

Never seen that mitchell pearce card. One i will try and track down now. Looks like my collection.

Mate we should have won in 2003 & 2004. We were extremely over confident in 2003, did not take the Panthers seriously and they taught us a very big lesson. In 2004 we had the game won at half-time however they changed the way they played in the second half (tried to protect the lead rather than build on it) & the Dogs came home over the top of them. In 2010 the Dragons were worthy winners. I do think the scoreline flattered them in the end & they did get some very dodgy calls.

The Pearce card is always on ebay. I reckon you'll pick it up for between $50-$70.

Very cool are you missing any from 2000 apart from the Strike series?

Yep every single common card since 2000. I've got all the Strike one's here to get signed. Ryles, Myles & Carney will be tough but I'll either mail the cards to them to sign or I'll get them at the SFS next time they play there.

Back
Top Bottom