Topps Marquee Gold 45/50
Topps Tier One Auto
Topps Tier One Gold 15/25
Topps Tier One Gold 18/25

IMG_1074.jpg

Topps Allen & Ginter GU
Topps Allen & Ginter Auto
Topps Triple Threads 1/1 Printing Plate

I just picked up another Marquee auto.. Wasn't even looking for another but it was a very good price :)

Cheers!

can i ask are these autos worth much?
i know in the phillipines he signs heaps of stuff so every one can have an auto of his for kids so they grow up with some sort of inspiration its team pacquiao that do it and his autos are $1 from the phillipines but poeple overseas pay $100's for his auto

Totally awesome man ... you think that fight with Mayweather will happen May 5th ? ... That would be an AMAZING fight to see. Pacquiao Is the nicest / coolest guy ... What was It, after some fight where he won, they asked him what are gonna do now ? He said all he wants to do Is help people ... Totally awesome. I love that. ... Where Mayweather Is the BIGGEST douche bag I have EVER seen In my ENTIRE life ... Number 2 ? Probably Kobe Bryant ... Both are amazing athletes, but damn ... I would love to see Paquiao light Mayweather up like Christmas time ! ... the thing Is, Mayweather fights with his shoulder to people ... makes It hard to hit him ... but I'd have ALL hopes on Pacquiao !

can i ask are these autos worth much?
i know in the Phillipines he signs heaps of stuff so every one can have an auto of his for kids so they grow up with some sort of inspiration its team pacquiao that do it and his autos are $1 from the phillipines but poeple overseas pay $100's for his auto

They are worth a fair amount!

The Marquee used to go for $250+, and the Tier Ones for around the same (nowadays they go for around $150). The A&G used to go in the $600 range but calmed down now to around $400.

I know what you mean by his autos being fairly easy to come by. I'm actually pretty lucky in fact, because my family is good friends with one of the network executives in the Philippines, and we get tickets to most of Pacquiao's fights. I have a couple of T-shirts autographed/personalized to me, as well as a MindStyle figure and gym bag that we had him sign.

The thing is though, having pack-pulled autos is a different animal entirely :) I have for instance, a Grant Hill Rock Stars Refractor that I pulled from a pack, and had him sign in person when he went on tour in the Philippines for Tag Heuer years ago. Most priceless item in my PC, but probably hardly worth anything if it were to go on eBay!

As for his chances against Mayweather.. Well, I am a huge Pac fan and will cheer him to the day I die, but I don't like his odds. That said, I'll be a fool and bet on him anyway when the time comes :)

Pacman is a nice guy, but was seriously lucky to dodge a few early bullets in his career.. had some of those dubious wins actually been losses, he probably wouldn't even be in the position to fight for the big money. Nice cards however, and the philipino fans are fanatical (which is probably why i find it hard to like him). Kind of like what Tendulkar is like to India.

Back
Top Bottom