my packages were searched!

Trey

David Robinson Collector
Real Name
Marty
eBay User
admiral5071
Customs went through not 1 but 2 of my packages....funny stuff

they went through my card holder supplies from Colin and went through a 70 card lot of robinsons I got. I can understand the robinson lot...it was packed heaps weird with plastic bags, pieces of card board, tape, bubble wrap, 2 ultra pro 9 card sleeve pages...was weird...so both came with big yellow stickers saying "quarantined and searched"

^ Yeh, they can be a bit weird sometime. Last time they searched one of my packages, it was packed perfectly fine.

They're probably just wondering which Iverson card I may got this time. :)

Ye youde rather they didnt,but thats just pot luck ,and how they show up when scanned...
The major pain in the butt is it takes longer to get your items..:mad:

I've had a few items opened and checked....one I almost got in trouble for was a box of Fleer NFL cards that may have contained Game-used turf!!! You can't bring in plants or organic matter!! (Obviously the box didn't have any in it!!)[-X

I've had it done too. I think the nature in how some people pack stuff and how blocks of cards show up on the x ray doesn't help much.

I got one card sent from overseas and Aust Post opened it, I thought it was funny as it was a small bubble envelope with one card in a toploader!

I found anything with a screwdown will get searched, they don't like seeing little screws turn up on the x-rays, lol

Back
Top Bottom