MY Mailday Bargan

Gordon7

Chitown For Life
Real Name
Phill
Heres 2 cards i got off US Ebay for a bargin 99cent each gotta love it when ppl spell Ben Gordan and Luol Dang hehehe

dengy.jpg

gordon.jpg

Gordon7 said:
Heres 2 cards i got off US Ebay for a bargin 99cent each gotta love it when ppl spell Ben Gordan and Luol Dang hehehe

Gotta love it too when people spell BARGAIN as bargin.

Just kidding mate!! ;)

Very very nice steals!!! Always good to be able to purchase players you collect at a very low price. :prayer:

kidd05 said:

Just kidding mate!! ;)

Very very nice steals!!! Always good to be able to purchase players you collect at a very low price. :prayer:

LOL MY BAD #-o

Hey matey check out my site too, I've a Deng Sweet Shot RC Auto in there for trade or sale... not for 99 cents though hehe. :)

deng.jpg

Nice thick marker!

kidd05 said:

Just kidding mate!! ;)

What about the title "Bargan!!!" Just Kidding Mate!!! :D

Thats very nice pick up for 99 cents... I picked up some bogut before for 99 cents coz the guy spelled the name as "Kogut"... Sometime you just get lucky!!! :D

gemini0928 said:
What about the title "Bargan!!!" Just Kidding Mate!!! :D

Thats very nice pick up for 99 cents... I picked up some bogut before for 99 cents coz the guy spelled the name as "Kogut"... Sometime you just get lucky!!! :D

You forgot the S in sometime bud. ;)

Swwt pick up for 99c ya gtta be happy with that an auto that cheap is a steal hmmmmmmmm well maybe not Pavel but theres always an exception to the rule ;)

im happy with them for 99 cents all up i think i payed $10 including postage and got them in like 3 days. from us ebay quick as

$10 is still great for the Auto and Benny G!

drewjulz said:
Swwt pick up for 99c ya gtta be happy with that an auto that cheap is a steal hmmmmmmmm well maybe not Pavel but theres always an exception to the rule ;)

Damn, people still ripping on the Pavel jokes.... :lol:

Hell yeah im happy i got a deng worth $25 and a Gordon for $10 not bad hopefully more sellers make some more typos

Back
Top Bottom