My Kyrie Irving Week.

BG32

OzCardTrader
Real Name
steve
eBay User
http://myworld.ebay.com.au/memphisbleak1
Ok so it started at Kickz101. Was with my wife and son, so couldnt get there too early and underestimated the number of fans that would turn up. So waited in the long line for hours but just missed out on going into the shop.
I was lucky enough to get a ball signed for my son in the big crowed on his way out and a photo up the road of my son, with Kyrie in the car.

If any one has photos of him from this front on please let me know.

My Son :)

So as my son is only 7 and im too old and unfit to attend any of Kyries camps during the week, I attended his training session on the Wednesday. Was there very eary this time and got front row seats.

It was very hard to get a photo or anything signed as he was being rushed around alot.Neverless i got a few photos and a signed Photo.

I also got to chat with Kyrie's Dad.

So still wanting more. I got on the stalk and got him all to myself at the airport this morning. Had a brief chat and got some cool photos and another ball signed with R.O.Y inscription and a mag signed too. A real down to earth guy.

Some fantastic photos and signed items there mate! :thumbsup: Congrats on making the effort to see him off at the airport, I'm sure that gesture was appreciated.

Was interesting to see our parallel "Kyrie Week" experiences, I hope other members will post up their version of events too :)

Yep im gonna do my writeup once i get the digital photo of that < < and the footage Ray is sending me!

Still feels like a dream really. :woot:

Back
Top Bottom