My Hawthorn mailday

bjs127

Cricket card fanatic
Real Name
Brad
eBay User
bjs127
Thought you Hawks fans might like to see my mailday today - 2 draft picks and one other which I have been chasing for a looooong time!! :D

Hawks.jpg

they are actually in the packs anthony, rather rare, I always thought someone just got the player to sign it but smiths had them inserted in packs.

i think he actually means where did he buy it from? we know where they come from. i dont think he pulled it out of a chip packet as come to him in the mail. was it an ebay buy?

Thanks guys. No, I didn't open 2000 packets of chips - picked this one up through a private seller. I know tazos don't have the interest that Select cards do, but given these sigs are of only 10 they really are the most limited sigs going around.

I have heard that the vast majority of these signature tazos never made their way into packs. Apparently a guy who worked there took them for himself and sold them, which I think is why an unusually high number of them have appeared on eBay over the past 12-18 months. Given there was only 10 of each, it did seem strange so many were appearing in the marketplace - i remember seeing 15-20 at one time on eBay, which almost made it seem like they were limited editions of 1000, not 10. Then all of a sudden they dried up and now almost never appear for sale.

Here is a better pic:

2007 Tazo sig Hodge.jpg

Back
Top Bottom