My first ever box break and ...... nothing to report.

mpm1981

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Murray
COMC User
mpm1981
Got a box of the 2013-14 Panini NBA Hoops cards today. Patiently went through the packs, but nothing to boast about so I wont even bother with photos!
They were 2 Inserts per pack and I ended up with some nice Action Shots and Board members etc. I got about 18 Red Paralells (Marc Gasol the only All Star in there), 2 Gold Paralells (Carlos Delfino and Cody Zeller - ouch) and then finally in the 2nd to last packet I got a /199 Signature card of ............ Jannero Pargo. It is my first signature card though so no matterwho it is, I'm proud of it!
If anyone is in need of anything imparticular from the set, let me know.
I think I'll be splashing out a bit more on my next box!

I bet you still had a lot of fun mate, I'm sure it will get better and better with your next boxes. :)

Thanks for sharing.

Sorry to hear you got nothing, but you could of spent $400 on an Immac box and got the same value:eek:

All the best for the next one:)

Thems the breaks! 14-15 Hoops is a nice product you should open one of those, get a Wiggins RC :woot:
Yeah I was thinking that would be my next purchase, but I was gonna ask for advice if I should stick with the Hoops, because I got the impression it might be quite low-end stuff, considering I only paid $70 for the 2013-14 box?

Yeah I was thinking that would be my next purchase, but I was gonna ask for advice if I should stick with the Hoops, because I got the impression it might be quite low-end stuff, considering I only paid $70 for the 2013-14 box?

Depends on your budget and what you're after I suppose.
Lower budget and/or like inserts/parallels/big base set - hoops
Some higher cost stuff is like 1 pack/box for like $500. That's not for me I'd rather go singles on my spending budget.
Preferred? 5 packs in the 120 range I think? haven't checked in a while. Huge range. Too big lol

I think you should go for something like prizm, select or crusade nice step up from hoops and you can get some nice cards.

Back
Top Bottom