My First Draft Pick Signature!!!

The Red Devils

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Henry
Hi Everyone,

Thanks to TheCardMan for helping me obtain my first DPS!!!:worthy: Here it is:

scan_991516516_1.jpg

Is the redemption card supposed to have a hole in the bottom left???:blink: Hope so.... Is it to show it has been redeemed?:v:

Hope you all enjoyed my small mailday!:wave:

scan_991516516_1.jpg

yeah it is in that series u get a redemption card then they send that card with a hole punch in it and the dps!
its so u cant use it again!

lol who is it?
Does that say Danny Roach?
Never heard of the bloke.

But none the less,
congrats on the first dps!

... and yes the whole is on the redemption to show it has been redeemed!

Bit of reseach goes along way!

"Roach, a Tasmanian, played only one game for Collingwood after being a first round pick in the 1999 AFL Draft. He played his debut season at the club for VFL club Williamstown (Collingwood's Affiliate Team) before getting his chance in early 2001 against Richmond. Roach was unsuccessful in his AFL Debut, having only 1 tackle for the entire match, in what would be his first and last AFL game. He actually had an unofficial handball (which was out of bounds)"

Just thought I would shed some light on who Danny Roach is. Collingwood initially had draft picks 1 & 3 in the 1999 Draft. They traded pick 3 to Richmond for pick 7 and Steve McKee. Richmond used pick 3 to draft Aaron Fiora who turned out to be a dud. Mathew Pavlich was drafted by the Fremantle Dockers at pick 4! Being a Collingwood supporter, I will always remember this as the worst trade in history because we could have had Mathew Pavlich at Collingwood. Danny Roach was drafted by Collingwood at pick 7 and played 3 games and then was dumped. Richmond supporters will never forget picking Fiora over Pavlich.

Back
Top Bottom