My biggest single card mailday!!!

thenashcollector

OzCardTrader
Real Name
David
Very excited about what came in the mail today!!! Comments welcome!! Thanks for looking!!!!

logoman.jpg

Wow ....can't believe how many responses there are already!! Thanks to everyone!! Your right it is the 07/08 SPGU All Star logoman. It's looks crazy in person how you can tell that it's a star!! For sure this is the holy grail of my collection!!!

There was a history about that card here posted a few weeks back. Great card and well done once again

Cheers jay

Very nice card, strictly speaking peddigree has a contract to buy it.. but glad youre enjoying it and you didn't get shafted too.

Come on guys, leave the history of the card out of it. It's not his fault the seller was a dick first time round so surely we can instead realise and help enjoy his elation at owning something so amazing for his PC.

Come on guys, leave the history of the card out of it. It's not his fault the seller was a dick first time round so surely we can instead realise and help enjoy his elation at owning something so amazing for his PC.

Fair call, there's only one person who has any reason other than to be happy for him :) the rest of us are glad for ya :thumbsup:

Agreed, dsizzy is a class act. :thumbsup: It's an absolute beauty.

thanks everyone....I don't know pedigree although I've seen him on beckett(him and ultimatederon actually were my first examples of how good a player pc could look:)) nor did I know all the drama on the chat boards was occuring until after I had paid and noticed it here. I felt bad for him after seeing all the chat. It actually made me nervous since the seller had so much money from me already(borderline second mortgage on the house:lol:). At the end of the day, I'm happy Pedigree at least wasn't out any money and hopefully the seller will make it up to him. I am really excited to have added it to my collection though!! I really appreciate the positive comments from so many of you!!

Back
Top Bottom