My Best Ever Mailday!

Gday,
The Jordan I picked up is from this years set (05/06)
Just checked the Upper Deck site and there isnt a KG Auto in this years Authentic Signatures Set.

Cheers
Matt

MavsMan© said:
I was going to put up my Devon Premium Patch, until I saw this too.....

That card still makes me laugh!!
What does this mean??? Are you shoes in disguse?? ;) :lol:

WOW!! What a great MJ card mate. His autograph has always been looking sweet and this card design is very cool too to go along with his fine autograph.

Well done on the pick-up. Are there any more coming in the agenda?

Henkita, yep im going to try and score a Pippen and a Rodman from the same set! :)

Scotty, I think its time to post your new rare Devon card!

Cheers
Matt

DVS said:
What does this mean??? Are you shoes in disguse?? ;) :lol:

Apparently by your typing mate you are.... disguse? what's that? LOL

But come on.... me thinks shoes jokes are gettin old... he will be back soon enough afterall... lol

OMG:shock:
That's super sweet! I am getting that excited/hypo/goosebump feeling right now just looking at the pic! :lol:
You must be feeling a great sense of achievement with that pick-up, bet you were relieved when it arrived!
Back on the design, I didn't like them when I first saw them, but they did grow on me the SP Sig portrait autos. But an MJ!=P~ :D You can chase the set now you have MJ! lol.
BTW, an MJ auto and it's owner doesn't earn respect, nor does it command respect. It IS respected. LMAO! very sweet

i just saw this now..
for some reason i missed it.!!

anyway, awesome card!!
i agree it must be good knowing you have got an auto of one of the greatest ever to play the game..
and definantly the best player i have ever seen play in my time..

great stuff, and its something that you will probably keep forever!

:)

Two MJ autos within a week on Ozcards. :shock: Well done fellas!! :D

This one is a BEAUTIFUL looking card Matt, an excellent choice for an MJ auto for sure :D One of the more attractive MJ's out there :cool: Great work!

Back
Top Bottom