my 1000th post mailday celebration :)

ducky_poo

Ultimate Hawks Collector
Real Name
Colin
Ok well here is my 1000 post and to celebrate it here is one super dooper mail day. Well actually mail fortnight to 3 weeks :)

Well what to start with… mmmmm ok niques

Here we go
niqueallstarodd.jpg

niquegraded.jpg

d2of25.jpg
gold version #2 of 25 :)
DSC00664.jpg
USA 94 cup
DSC00665.jpg
Starting lineup 95

but the coolest would have to be
DSC00666.jpg

April 28 1986 Sports Illustrated Mint Mag with Nique on the cover

How about a new spud # to 79 :)
WoodImpressions.jpg

and a player about spud height
muggsey.jpg

Steve Francis
francisfloorfilm.jpg

cant see the film in the scan but he’s doing a baseline drive
francisauto001.jpg

francisultimatepatch.jpg

thanks to jas for the one below :)
francisautogu.jpg

how about some bogut’s
my first auto’s of him
bogutauto2.jpg

bogutauto1.jpg

bogutautotrilogy.jpg

ok now for some of my recent 50 greatest auto set currently underway
waltonauto.jpg

willisreedauto.jpg

got this earl for real cheap. Spelt his name Mnonroe. lol
earlthepearlauto2.jpg

earlthepearl.jpg

elvinhayes.jpg

cowenauto.jpg

**** me, i never thought id see a better mailweek than Henkitas but there you go, friggin fantastic cards every single one. and the oddballs are cool too.

that francis is the first multi clr jsy ive seen in last years ultimates, VERY nice pickup.

all the old school autos are great, love em! :D if your looking to offload one of the pearl autos im interested btw.

10/10 duckman, a standing ovation from me :D :D :D

ive been tryin to stretch my last 50 posts out and this was as far as it could go. got a few more cards meant to be incoming. so yeah can do. lol

hey jezza the Earl Topps FIRST Row AUTO will probably be the one to go. # to 83 as im think of coping vlad and doing the reprint rc auto set combined in my 50 greatest set seeing i got that and the willis reed auto's from it real cheap. will let you know when im sick of it :)

Great stuff Col! It was worth it like you said. Great autos of some great legends ;-) Not a bad few weeks for yourself at all. Running out of Niques to buy has helped expand your overall pc I see ;-)

Nice Celt theme! :-D

Wow theres some amazing cards their Col. I really dig the 9.5 nique and the walton auto, elvin hayes SP auth.
Congrat's on cracking 1000 in style:D :D :D

damm you have been busy, they are some sweet ass cards.

i love the francis cards they all look really cool.
and the webb floor auto aswell as all those old school player autos. :shock:
congrats on getting to the 1000 post club and the mail. :D

Wow, what an awesome mailday! Where do I start...amazing cards!

Cheers
Matt

thanks guys. yeah chad your right. with the nique's slowing down i can now expand my collection. doing an alright job bout it 2 :)

thanks for the comments. hopefully more to come 2moro (fingers crossed)

Maaaatte!! Tops cards. I love the Spud and the Muggsy autos, they're great pick ups that you don't see all that often. And the 'Niques are great as always. Cool Starting Lineup, shame he's in a Celtics uni ;)

Dammit you got that Atlanta Dynasty Foundations card, I can't find it anywhere! And the gold version! Don't tell me that was on ebay!

MATE.... Thats 1 hell of a post ..damn i love the ultimate jersey francis :D
Congrats on the 1000 post to.....cant believe people actually keep track of posts :lol:
O MY GOD...IM NEARLY THERE AS WELL !!!!
cheers
stevo

Back
Top Bottom