Murphy's law. Thanks

TK1971

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Tony
eBay User
hotpies1971
Have sent many messages on here and Facebook and getting nothing back, mine was tracked and I can see it was delivered.

What do I do next? Is this a legal chance or just tough Shitte...

Thanks

Last edited:
Not too sure but at looking at it he is yet to complete any deals so has no feedback. In keeping with site rules he should have sent from his end first and you only send once received. He has only been a member for a month too. It's just in place to protect members.

Last edited:
I'm sure that's a relief.

Maybe add the word 'sorry' next time....after all, you posted a link and, unwittingly or otherwise, ran down a guy's reputation when you have confirmed he has indeed done the right thing.

Just sayin'

Maybe add the word 'sorry' next time....after all, you posted a link and, unwittingly or otherwise, ran down a guy's reputation when you have confirmed he has indeed done the right thing.

Just sayin'

Well no, if site rules say that that person should send first, and they didn't respond to messages, that is still two strikes against site rules. It is fair enough to warn others.

Just sayin'

I did apologies to him personally - Thanks Alex - appreciate your input.

Can you please let me know your location,where it was posted from and how long it took as im also waiting on 70$ worth of cards to be delivered.

Can you please let me know your location,where it was posted from and how long it took as im also waiting on 70$ worth of cards to be delivered.
It was in a express bag but did not look at date sorry and now been gashed. Sorry. I do know the mail at the moment is nothing short of atrocious. Especially being 2016..

It was in a express bag but did not look at date sorry and now been gashed. Sorry. I do know the mail at the moment is nothing short of atrocious. Especially being 2016..
Yea it has been they upped the prices of stamps and lowered there service.I Ended up getting my package after 11 business days. From Vic to Me WA.

Back
Top Bottom