Multiple PC Holy Grails All Pop Up At Once... KOBE/LONGLEY/ANSTEY/INGLES

Coopz05

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Coopz
eBay User
healfan
I can't wait for my COMC delivery, so Im using scans from eBay or COMC today.

Basically within a few days of each other I had multiple cards that I have been waiting for, for a VERY long time, all pop up at once.... NEVER happened before, and has killed my wallet:)

For the Longley PC, I got this original PMG! I know its rough, but they are very condition sensitive, and Ive never seen one in the last 3 years, so if a better one ever shows up, I'll nab it:)

LONGLEY PMG RED.jpg

This is actually my favourite of the lot! An Anstey Credentials numbered /13!!!!!

I now have the full E-X Anstey Rainbow too:)

ANSTEY CREDENTIALS.jpg

For Exum, I landed this tag. I still wish I bought the other one too:(

2014-15 Immaculate Collection Rookie Jumbo Tags #8 Dante Exum.jpeg

Just for giggles, I got this too

2014-15 Immaculate Collection Rookie Jerseys Prime #36 Dante Exum.jpeg

I will show off all my Ingles stuff when it arrives, but here is a few numbered parallels.

Ingles is KILLING me right now, because the only two releases he is in, are TARGET ONLY products. Meaning very little ends up online, meaning I am WAY overpaying right now. Im really hoping he drops dramatically when he lands in retail/hobby boxes this season...

Excalibur silver /49
INGLES SILVER 49.jpg

Excalibur GOLD /10
INGLE EXC GOLD 10.jpg

Ingles Crusade GOLD /10
INGLES GOLD.jpg

Misc Ingles
INGLES BLUE.jpg
INGLES CRUSADE RED.jpg

But probably the best pickup Ive ever stumbled across, is this super rare Kobe (never seen one in my time, only knew they existed). A deceased estate put it in the hands of my Local Card Store, who in turn contacted me about it. The estate owner was happy to do me an amazingly generous deal in order to see his fathers card go to a great Kobe collector like himself, and I was thrilled with the deal.
1997-98 ULTRA STARS GOLD #3 KOBE BRYANT.JPG

Cheers for looking

and stay tuned for a MASSIVE Aussie 90s Mailday soon:)

Great tag! Did you pick up the Kobe through contacts at Sportscard World?

Loving all those additions...truely sick stuff!

Apologies...think I might be part of the reason you've been overpaying on at least a couple of those Ingles cards :p

Nice pickups! Ultra Stars Gold is such an amazing set, One of my favourite Penny cards in the PC, when the light hits them they are truly amazing!

Back
Top Bottom