Mr and Mrs Paparazzi off to the US - Recommendations

Mr Paparazzi

Adelaide's MOJO maker
Real Name
Brett
eBay User
saintyscollectables
Hey guys,

M/M Paparazzi are off to the USA in 2 weeks time, heading to LA, Vegas, Chicago (National Convention), NYC, Dallas and back to LA again.

Any recommendations of must see's and do's, places to visit, places to shop for kicks etc.

It's been a crazy couple of weeks, with myself proposing to Mrs P and then as we left the restaurant my 4wd was rear ended and car ridden off so can't wait to head off and enjoy ourselves for 3 weeks.

Will also be doing a single card sale on here inspired by Arthy in the next few days clearing out some stock :)

Thanks

Mr P

Since your heavily into kicks now... Can't go past Undefeated. I know there's one on la brea, sunset blvd and one in Vegas.
Be sure to check out the kicks forums for any limited release they might be doing while you're over there...
...Then again you're probably not gonna want to spend half of your holidays camping in line for one.

house of hoops have some nice kicks over there, got the jordan 7 Bordeaux's at the chicago store.

sure you know most of whats in LA, there is a bus that runs from the airport to central train station i think its called the flyaway bus, it costs $7 each way & then you can catch a cab from central station, might be cheaper then catching a cab straight form the airport. i think it leaves every 30 minutes or so, you can look it up using google. also to pay, they only accept credit or debit cards

in vegas at the south outlet center there is a small sports store that sells team gear & the times ive been there its had sales on, also nike outlet is there. you also have the miracle mile of shops on the new strip & theres a big shopping mall across from the palazzo as well that has foot locker house of hoops in it & then theres nike in ceasars palace as well.

if your interested in american football, while your in dallas go check out the cowboys stadium, its $30 for a guided tour, i did it a few weeks back during the finals & it was good but you will need the guide or you'll get lost.

chicago has the touristy stuff like the Willis tower & that metal jelly bean looking thing & of course the jordan statue. dont know if your a fan of married with children, but the fountain is in chicago.

dont know how helpful any of this is for ya, but have a good trip.

to hit up niketown in nyc they have a nike id there , get some custom kicks lebron x's are a similar price than what we would pay for a run of the mill pair in australia nba store on 5th in ny too, the adidas shops at an premium outlet served me well , can pick up a pair of d rose's from about 50-100 depending on the colour also had quite a few jerseys when i was there in june at heavily discounted price (i got wade,lebron,rose swingmans for $110 . there is also a pretty good sports store at las vegas airport ,there is a crazy memorbilia store in the miricle mile shops on the strip in vegas .ensure when you are at foot lockers be sure to ask them if they have any limits left in your size , i did and reaped the rewards , i picked up a pairs j5 fire reds and grapes , lebron x re entry (all weeks after release) all at one store and pair of lebron X xmas for $89 from another .
i personally thought the view from the top of the rock was better than the empire state . you have to do the 9/11 tribute massivly overwhelming . definitly head down to hells kitchen resturant area in new york 9th avenue i think it is , go to white castle just for a laugh .

If you want to see an awesome wall of Kicks head to FlightClub in NYC and be overwhelmed by all the expensive Jordans! there is one in LA too but the NYC store is better. also if your into some nice streetwear Supreme is not far from Flightclub.

to hit up niketown in nyc they have a nike id there , get some custom kicks lebron x's are a similar price than what we would pay for a run of the mill pair in australia nba store on 5th in ny too, the adidas shops at an premium outlet served me well , can pick up a pair of d rose's from about 50-100 depending on the colour also had quite a few jerseys when i was there in june at heavily discounted price (i got wade,lebron,rose swingmans for $110 . there is also a pretty good sports store at las vegas airport ,there is a crazy memorbilia store in the miricle mile shops on the strip in vegas .ensure when you are at foot lockers be sure to ask them if they have any limits left in your size , i did and reaped the rewards , i picked up a pairs j5 fire reds and grapes , lebron x re entry (all weeks after release) all at one store and pair of lebron X xmas for $89 from another .
i personally thought the view from the top of the rock was better than the empire state . you have to do the 9/11 tribute massivly overwhelming . definitly head down to hells kitchen resturant area in new york 9th avenue i think it is , go to white castle just for a laugh .

What are limits mate?

Limited releases . The lebron X re entry's(in my profile pic) got where only realesed at certain foot lockers and house of hoops , 2 pairs of size 9,10,11,12,13 and 1 pair In 14 (my size) ,15 . Fire reds same story they had a line up half way up the mall , but no interest in my size my win again . Best to ask in my opinion

Screenshot_2013-07-11-23-37-32.png

This is in Chicago look wild

Back
Top Bottom