• 2003 - Nets vs Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hmmm.. how ironic..

Finals Ratings Hit A New Low
15th June, 2007 - 11:20 pm
FoxSports -
San Antonio's four-game sweep of Cleveland finished with a record-low 6.2 television rating and 11 share on ABC, Nielsen Media Research said Friday. That was down 27 percent from the 8.5/15 for Miami's six-game victory over Dallas last year and 5 percent under the previous low, a 6.5/12 for San Antonio's six-game win over New Jersey in 2003. The NBA finals averaged 9.3 million viewers this year.

San Antonio's series-winning 83-82 victory on Thursday night got a 6.5/12, down 17 percent from the 7.8/14 for Game 4 last year

why do you have the Pistons/Spurs one? it may have been tight defensive minded ball but it went to 7 games and was quite exciting...this years was low scoring and one sided...

your a pistons fan, of course your going to ask that.. the only games i could bare to watch was the games in detroit.. 3/7 games that is.. it's just an option, dont necessarily mean i found them boring.. the 1994 nba finals is my fav finals of all time, regardless of the outcome.. and thats up there.. just getting peoples opinions, alot of people find the above series boring..

by far to me it was the 2002 NBA Finals.....

no way the nets could get a game in this series....the nets had a good season but the finals to me were teh biggest joke...like i said in another thread, the West Finals in 2002 between the Kings and Lakers was REALLY the NBA Finals......went to a game 7, and then after that was over the finals wasnt as hyped...kinda like in 2000 after that game 7 in the west finals with Lakers and Blazers..

voted nets vs lakers 2002...

after winning two years and third year in a row for Lakers, it was virtually knowing Lakers will annihilate Nets... and they simply did...

Actually, 99 finals was somewhat not satisfying as well, not because of knicks vs spurs, just because of 50 games season really annoyed me... changed the ranks unexpectedly therefore changed the seeds.

I think this year - the cavs never looked like winning anything. Spurs were far too good for anyone this year and at the moment look odds on for a repeat id u ask me.

Had to go Nets-Lakers...that series reeked

magic-rockets may have been a sweep but there were some crazy finishes in that series...was still entertaining...If only Nick Anderson didn't miss 4 straight free throws in game one the series would have had taken a totally different turn and shaq may never have left the Magic if he got that early ring...and my poor Penny may have gone onto legendary status...NICK ANDERSON YOU ABSOLUTE CRAB

I ran with Nets vs Lakers. That was really a waste of time.
The 1995 finals were great for a few reasons
1 Drexler got his ring after a 3rd try
2 Shaq arrived to meet his hype, as did penny (they beat the bulls with jordan)
3 Olajuwon owned the playoffs
4 Kenny smith redeemed himself seting a finals record for 3's after playing shit in the 94 finals
5 Game 1 was amazing!!!!
6 The rockets knocked off another top seed after destroying the top seeds in the west.
7 the amount of 3's were amazing

I loved the piston/spurs final also, just to swing in dominance game to game + game 5 horry!!!!!

You meant 93 finals???

1994 finals was probably Dream34's fav series. coz Hakeem brought them their first title...of 2 consecutive years.

Yeah I liked em both but 94 was my fav as Olajuwon got back at Ewing for the NCAA loss.

92 FINALS were prety sweet too.

Man This years finals were ugly though. The cavs really couldn't score on there home court.:blink:

96 was my fav only cause its when i was first watching basketball and it was more special and stuff.....i miss the 1990s NBA basketball...ar the memories....back in the olden days

Back
Top Bottom