Moron of the week goes to...............

Mr Kevin Garnett

Garnett's #1 Fan!
EBay member: "card-geek"

The seller decided he wanted to save 3c on shipping/handling so he sent my BMOC "Barkley" card in a card saver. No toploader just a flimsy card saver.

Because of this, the card came BENT in the mail. Lucky for him the card’s not creased and can be fixed by slipping the card into a book and it’ll straighten itself out.

Why question is; why the fuck would you sent a card in a card saver? Toploaders are dirt cheap over in the states (1000 toploaders for $20)

You would think someone with 3771 positive feedbacks would know better. Guess not.

I’m Mike Gibson.

complain...say the card is fucked, you wanted a good card, posted safely...not having to unbend a card

i did that with a seller through paypal, got about half the price back

I dunno, I reckon I have a bigger moron seller.

I bought a magazine through ebay. (And this guy had sold a few). The ebay sale states $5.00 postage. I win the auction at $2.20, so the total paid is $7.20.

I then receive the mag, in an oversized bubble envelope, and the postage charged???

$8.45!!!!

So effectively, the seller spent about $9.20 for postage & envelope, plus whatever he paid for the magazine, and only got $7.20 back.

I know I'm not complaining!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL. I have a similar story. I paid US$8 delivered for a 200 card lot... and the postage price stamped on the box was US$11... not only that, the cards were all damaged so I got a full refund! :oops: Poor guy.. he was a good seller though.

Back
Top Bottom