Monster lot of PonTel VHS for possible sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

nbagames

Jordan fanatic
Real Name
Adam
Hey there,

I have about 60-70 (maybe more) PonTel tapes from 1995/1996 to 1997/1998 NBA Season for possible sale in the coming weeks.

About 90% of these tapes are Jordan-related, as I susbscribed to PonTel specifically ordering the Bulls games each week, but one of the seasons included one Bulls game and one 'Game of the Week' on each tape.

Anyhow, I will get around to listing them all on here, once I know the date/s of each game and the scores etc.

I did intend to list them on eBay individually, or in lots of 4 or 5, but it will take me forever, and I'd be just as happy to sell them off for a minimal amount (depending on the games) per tape, should there be enough interest.

I've already sold about 20-30 tapes on eBay from the above mentioned seasons, most of them were Playoffs / Finals games of the Bulls. However, I did convert each of the games I have sold to DVD, so I am getting a good collection of Bulls games on DVD.

Basically, I'm asking if there is any interest from someone / anyone who would want to buy them off me for a small price per tape?

Edit: I forgot to mention, most tapes (regular season, at least) contain that week's NBA Action episode also, which is pretty sweet. I will get around to listing each tape and what it includes in the next week or two before I head back to Uni. As a guide, I'd only be looking to get around $5-7 per tape (sometimes less, sometimes a little more), depending on its contents and how good the game/s are.

Thanks for reading, if you're still awake after looking through this post!

Hey there,

I have about 60-70 (maybe more) PonTel tapes from 1995/1996 to 1997/1998 NBA Season for possible sale in the coming weeks.

About 90% of these tapes are Jordan-related, as I susbscribed to PonTel specifically ordering the Bulls games each week, but one of the seasons included one Bulls game and one 'Game of the Week' on each tape.

Anyhow, I will get around to listing them all on here, once I know the date/s of each game and the scores etc.

I did intend to list them on eBay individually, or in lots of 4 or 5, but it will take me forever, and I'd be just as happy to sell them off for a minimal amount (depending on the games) per tape, should there be enough interest.

I've already sold about 20-30 tapes on eBay from the above mentioned seasons, most of them were Playoffs / Finals games of the Bulls. However, I did convert each of the games I have sold to DVD, so I am getting a good collection of Bulls games on DVD.

Basically, I'm asking if there is any interest from someone / anyone who would want to buy them off me for a small price per tape?

Edit: I forgot to mention, most tapes (regular season, at least) contain that week's NBA Action episode also, which is pretty sweet. I will get around to listing each tape and what it includes in the next week or two before I head back to Uni. As a guide, I'd only be looking to get around $5-7 per tape (sometimes less, sometimes a little more), depending on its contents and how good the game/s are.

Thanks for reading, if you're still awake after looking through this post!

yeah mate, im interested in seeing the list of games (especially suns games with kevin johnson playing)so could you please email me [email protected] thanks from chris.

Hi; I was wondering if you have any NBA games from these teams and years:

Charlotte Hornets 91-92 to 95-96

or

New York Knicks 96-97 to 00-01

I'm looking to buy "any" game with Larry Johnson playing in it. Please let me know. Thanks for you time...

looking for knicks 92-93-94 years

btw what is the quality like on these games? and how much per tape, i maybe interested in the jordan ones too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom