UFC MMA Discussion (spoilers)

I used to enjoy his antics when he was a great talker. Now its the same old "I'm rich/You're poor" shtick with the occasional contrived brain snap.

He's an action fighter though, and holds two belts so you can't argue against his achievements.

Thought his coach already has him ducking Khabib

found out via facebook liking the UFC page, im flying down myself Thursday arvo from sydney so hopefully there is some sort of chance along with the weigh ins etc before the fights

I would die for something Miesha Tate signed likewise. I will also pay what you want.
I wish I could be there also but a 4 week old boy denied that... lol

im going but im working tomorrow and wont make it to the hotel in time by the time my flight lands. if i see her at the weigh ins ill do my best

Welp sounds like whoever set Tate's media schedule today dropped the ball, as she got caught in Melbourne's Friday night traffic and was late to the gig.

Was there for 45mins, and then stuck around beyond her scheduled time, but that hasn't stopped some salty pricks from abusing her on twitter.

Last edited:
Kinda felt like Whittaker saved this event from ending on a flat note. Kelly and Pedro were bright spots, Nguyen getting Lui Kang'd when he went to touche gloves was hilarious, glad he won in the end.

-------------------------------------------------------

God this organisation is a s*** show some times.

So Cormier is injured, again, and out of UFC 206.

Mousasi and Kennedy offered to step in and fight Rumble, but Rumble wants to wait for his title fight.

So Pettis v Holloway has been elevated to the main event, where they'll fight for the Interim Featherweight title.

Wait what's that you say? You through Aldo already held the Interim title?

Guess again. Conor has "relinquished" (not stripped, we never said stripped) the Featherweight title, automatically elevating Aldo to Champion.

Right now, the WWE belts feel like they hold more value than some UFC belts.

if cerrone wins by knockout, valerie will have cost me a 1,500 multi from 20

Well UFC 151 got some resolution today

for those interested supposedly Jones came in at 238 v Hendo at 207

full results

And for the rules