MJ Michael Jordan AUTO + Shaq or Kobe #ed 1 of 1 + MJ etched in time #ed1/1 WANTED

good_old_bball

NEED 2008-09 PMG GREEN
Real Name
Steven
hi everybody.

im currently chasing a couple cards if any1 can help me out plz. now ive decided to go for a high-high end MJ auto card, and at the moment i think i've made my mind up as to which type (year) of MJ Auto card im after, here it is:

2dr6onl.jpg

i'm also lookin to pick up one of the UpperDeck ETCHED IN TIME cards i've seen around of Michael Jordan which is numbered 1of1, i understand theres a few diffenrnt types out there, any1 would do aslong as its the 1of1 version. heres what they look like ( I need JORDAN, not Kobe. Pic for illustration purposes only):

2u3wsj7.jpg

plus, if any1 can help me out with a 1of1 card of either Shaq or Kobe, that'll be great. It can be jersey, patch, auto, etc. not fussed. and im not looking for jersey numbered cards 1 of 1, I actually want the card to be a 1 of 1 plz.

so if any1 can help me out would be great, just PM me or reply here and i'll get back to you bout what u got. PLUS, if i cant get a hold of the MJ Auto Jersey card from the 1998-99 UpperDeck set that i'm chasin, then i will quite possibly put the money toward maybe an MJ Auto patch from Exquisite Collection, we'll see on the response first.

regards, STEVE :) :) :) :v:

ps. theres also a couple other cards im chasing which i will write down what they are when i get home and put them on here aswell so if any1 can help out with them too. cheers :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Re: MJ Michael Jordan AUTO + Shaq or Kobe #ed 1 of 1 + MJ etched in time #ed1/1 WANTE

good luck, they are hard to get cards.

Re: MJ Michael Jordan AUTO + Shaq or Kobe #ed 1 of 1 + MJ etched in time #ed1/1 WANTE

good luck, they are hard to get cards.

hi bud. thnx for the very helpin words there :lol::lol:, now im thinkin my chances of gettin any of the cards i want is like slim to none :lol:. anyway fingers crossed and all help appreciated. STEVE

maybe I can help again, at least a bit
The first one you have pictured is 1st MJ Bulls Game Jersey with auto. There were two of them. One with and one without auto. I have the one without auto. These were not numbered to 23 but inserted at a ratio of 1:288 if I am not completely wrong mate ;)
It is a long time since I have checked value but last time it booked for $700 US.

Cheers mate :wave:

Back
Top Bottom