MJ Mailday's Redux!

Very nice cards..:thumbsup: Congrats.. Bmoc!
I'm wanting that scoring kings for the PC badly.. I still have two from the 90's when I collected, I traded one for a webber ultra power in the key.. That payed off!
Mine look like 9-9.5's to me but im to scared they'll comeback silver to send them in.

Very nice cards..:thumbsup: Congrats.. Bmoc!
I'm wanting that scoring kings for the PC badly.. I still have two from the 90's when I collected, I traded one for a webber ultra power in the key.. That payed off!
Mine look like 9-9.5's to me but im to scared they'll comeback silver to send them in.

Scoring King was THE card to chase in 93-94, it was the first card I looked for when I got back into the hobby 4 years ago....

Back then the pop was around 15-20 in BGS 9.5 and it was the first hi-end card I wanted, They were selling for $600-$800...

But now that the pop is up to 40 or more, the price for one is down to $350-$500 unless its a premium sub card...

I'm going to be sending a few in for grading very soon too, things you have to check are surface dots,fading, edging issues and corners...
Centering isn't normally an issue with them....

And I don't own a heap of them, I forgot the *had from a previous post...lol

Back
Top Bottom