Michael Jordan would average 50 points per game today

pfft i doubt it, to average 50 you got to take AT LEAST 45 shots and they wont be happening in todays game. he could average 50 but the team would only average 55!

did you even watch the video slobby?

but yer apart from that I doubt it too because he would of grown up with the new rule anyway so his play style would be different. He wouldn't of learned to play tougher like he did because he wouldn't of needed to.

If you pulled him out of the past with a time machine then maybe.

well MJ could have averaged 50 back in the day too if he wanted to, but not sure if chicago could win 6 titles if he did that

any of the top 7 leading scorers (except monta ellis) could go for 50ppg, but like slobby said their team wouldnt score that much

i watched 2minutes of that video and got annoyed. the dude is just reading out quotes from people - i hope there is more sound reasoning and logic for the rest of the video. i felt dumber watching that video

don't dispute his greatness/legacy, but no way 50ppg

---------- Post added 28-01-2010 at 09:36 AM ----------

well MJ could have averaged 50 back in the day too if he wanted to, but not sure if chicago could win 6 titles if he did that

any of the top 7 leading scorers (except monta ellis) could go for 50ppg, but like slobby said their team wouldnt score that much

i watched 2minutes of that video and got annoyed. the dude is just reading out quotes from people - i hope there is more sound reasoning and logic for the rest of the video. i felt dumber watching that video

hey! whats up with Monta :lol: flash in the pan?

As soon as i spotted the thread tital i said...yep the jordan haters are going to love this one...:lol:
Its all speculation really...even for mr jordan 50pts a game average is a big ask.
The style of game has changed..not to mention the overall level of fitness of todays players.

And if you even think you know the answer to the question....ask this.
Would he score that 50pts regardless of what team he played with ?
Lets face it the man was super talented but he did have a bloody good team to support him...:thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom