Michael Jordan Silhouettes

sure thing. as soon as he stops trashing my name on BO. he takes shots at me all there time on there cause he knows I can't respond since I'm banned.

This is not BO, a lot of people here don't use it so don't ruin your image here for people who don't even know what goes on over there. I asked for my account there to be deleted because I was sick of all the crap, tells you something what I think of it.

"keep your opinions on this matter to yourself you have nothing to gain"

right back at you.

Just don't bring your baggage here is all i am saying you have an issue you can Pm him you have access , He is not attacking you or making snide remarks here so you should refrain from doing so yourself .

If you have issues take it to private .

Let the thread roll on .

Silhouettes are the #1 BEST cards on the PLANET!!!! :cool:

Hopefully one day i'll complete the set....... slowly but surely!

Before these cards came out I was in retirement, and before that I was stricly a HOF and NBA 50 Greatest collector, so this is the first time for me buying modern cards... they're just too sweet.

Would love to see other photoshop jobs :kick:

Silhouettes are the #1 BEST cards on the PLANET!!!! :cool:

Hopefully one day i'll complete the set....... slowly but surely!

Before these cards came out I was in retirement, and before that I was stricly a HOF and NBA 50 Greatest collector, so this is the first time for me buying modern cards... they're just too sweet.

Would love to see other photoshop jobs :kick:

Good luck with that Gio would be awesome to see a fully completed set and you might be the first to accomplish that feat.

Lakers all time great.....

wilt chamberlain.
fp5chc.jpg
2s6rb7a.jpg
33eio0j.jpg

i forget which variation is most similar to the real ones, so here are three.
i'm kind of drunk at the moment.

Good luck with that Gio would be awesome to see a fully completed set and you might be the first to accomplish that feat.

Thanks my friend, I hope I complete it this decade... haha

But big thanks for the motivation, makes me wanna pick up a few more sooner than later. :thumbsup:

Nissandriver aka chris_paul3 says:
"Just don't bring your baggage here is all i am saying you have an issue you can Pm him you have access , He is not attacking you or making snide remarks here so you should refrain from doing so yourself ."

In the meantime Basketball aka Sportsitupcards says (via blowout cards):
"Tell that to Jordan shillers, and morons who make websites deticated to recording "RECORD SALES" and any time there's a bogus sale on ebay, or even better, the "private sales"
rolleyes.gif
he posts it on his dumb website in hopes to fool a bunch of people... smh
rolleyes.gif

Guys like this are to blame even more so than the shillers themselves! smh

For those who believe stupid home made sites like that deserve what comes to them..."

Obviously, he's referencing my blog, below.

We all know about the games that are played on BO, well some of us do, but the point is that it is NOT welcome here on OCT!

BTW, having his picture and a spiel about him on your site is no different to him talking about you on BO! Both of you need to grow up and keep it away from here.

On a side note.... Nice Hardaway ;)

Back
Top Bottom