Michael Jordan Silhouettes

I'm looking to get a Patrick Ewing & Patrick Ewing Jr one made up both in Knicks uniform

Here Maso, only Ewing sr though as i can't find any decent jr images in Knicks uni :(

siloewingcopy.jpg

Love that Ewing Snr Nicholas, one of the best in this thread mate, sick sick sick

Hey fella's not sure i can do many more of these. Im trying to do them on my Netbook laptop (don't have a computer) and seeing as it only has about 1gb memory it crashes now every time i get halfway through them.

For the love of the free world...I don't encourage anyone to make an Elgin Baylor. I support the work of all you incredible photoshoppers, but I do not support The Biggest Knucklehead of the Online Community.

MIKE

For the love of the free world...I don't encourage anyone to make an Elgin Baylor. I support the work of all you incredible photoshoppers, but I do not support The Biggest Knucklehead of the Online Community.

MIKE

Why you got to bring it on this site , stop trying to bait a flame war and keep your opinions on this matter to yourself you have nothing to gain by acting like a knucklehead by trolling him on this site aswell.

And you know exactly what i am getting at, he isn't bothering you but you can't help yourself !!!!

By the way Awesome photo shop designs guy's keep them coming .

Back
Top Bottom