Michael Jordan base cards:)

drobfan8

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ben
Hi all, I'm starting a chase for every M.J base card from the 90's mainly.

Not looking for parallels or subsets. Just the main base card of the set please.

Don't want to waste my time with dog eared cards or way off centre. Just a solid card with good centering and no visible flaws please:)

Obviously would love to get them in lots and not singles.

I have plenty to trade and would happily trade in your favour with inserts of stuff.

I'm also happy to buy, hopefully in lots preferably.

Hope you can help:thumbsup:

Thanks,

Benny

My list

90/91
Fleer 26
Skybox 41

91/92
Hoops 30
Upper Deck 44

92/93
Topps 141
Ultra 27
Upper Deck 23

93/94
Finest 1

95/96
E-XL 10
Finest 229
Skybox 15
SP 23
SP Championship 17
Topps 277

96/97
Bowmans 80
E-X 9
Finest 50
Flair row 0
SP 16
Topps Chrome 139
Ultra 16
Z Force 11
Spx 5

97/98
Bowmans 60
E-X 9
Finest 39
Flair Row 0, 1, 2
Fleer 23
Hoops 220
Metal 23
Skybox 29
Sp Authentic 23
Stadium Club 118
Topps Chrome 123
Upper Deck 18
Z Force 23

I could also handle Pippens and David Robinsons along with the Jordans too if possible.

Thanks again:)

Benny

Hey Ben i got 90/91Fleer 26, 95/96 Topps 277, 97/98 Hoops 220 to trade you got any D-Rose base ? cheers

Hi, New to the forum. Just unearthed my NBA card collection from when I was 10 :)

I have a 93/94 Upper Deck #23 Card if you're interested PM me an offer.

Goodluck man! Im currently collecting every Jordan card from his Championship years at the Bulls from UD, Hoops, fleer, ect ect! Some of the inserts are crazy prices atm. But its a hobby and i love collecting. Ill see what ive got at home

Goodluck man! Im currently collecting every Jordan card from his Championship years at the Bulls from UD, Hoops, fleer, ect ect! Some of the inserts are crazy prices atm. But its a hobby and i love collecting. Ill see what ive got at home

That is quite the challeng mate. Great cards. Got some nice ones today, loving it.

That is quite the challeng mate. Great cards. Got some nice ones today, loving it.

Yeh, i went on beckett.com and bought a single player checklist, i think it was about 5 bucks for the month. Then saved is on a excel spreadsheet.
Just collectiong from the well known brands

Back
Top Bottom