MERQARY Checklist Request Thread

absolute shit show - disgustingly high price point for literal garbage like 2 x $1 cards and players not even in the league anymore by release date lol
278a3176-3d4a-42d8-9dec-dec7f8a44fa3-jpeg.482040

I wasn't into the hobby back then but this card came from it. It mustn't have been signed in time for the 2013-14 Panini Limited release it says it comes from. Recent COMC pick up and yes, probably worth $2...but at least it came with a $5 one touch ;)

Not only was it a poor product release, the checklist took FOREVER to obtain as it has buyback autos which aren't organised by set.... There is only 1 Paul George in the set and I have not been bothered to pick it up yet.

In saying all this, the checklist is being uploaded to MERQARY now. Looking forward to seeing all the Replay cards!!!

Not only was it a poor product release, the checklist took FOREVER to obtain as it has buyback autos which aren't organised by set.... There is only 1 Paul George in the set and I have not been bothered to pick it up yet.

In saying all this, the checklist is being uploaded to MERQARY now. Looking forward to seeing all the Replay cards!!!
Sorry mate, appreciate the effort!

Sorry mate, appreciate the effort!
Hahaha. It's not a problem at all! I just couldn't resist the opportunity to have my say on the product. It did need to be added at some point.

I think at the time the product was released it looked like Panini created this release with all the autographs that were supposed to be in the other products or with redemptions that weren't filled... For those who weren't around for this release it was one that Panini would have regretted releasing.

2018-19 Panini Impeccable - Impeccable Pistons Jerry Stackhouse /49.

I can see all the other Impeccable Pistons, but not Stack.

Back
Top Bottom