Members online but failing to respond to pms about current trades.

chadjaja

On the way back!
Real Name
John Holmes
Let it be known that this is one of Admins pet hates and we don't take it lightly.

IF you have a trade, a member has sent you cards and they are awaiting theirs RESPOND to the member if they ask about it either in the trade thread OR via pm.

Members deserve to know an updated scenario of what is going on. Member that have been repeatedly online and that ignore such bumps in trade threads, pms by members and even pms from Admin will be dealt with.

Its just plain rude,inconsiderate and not the way we do things here. :mad:

This thread is here for those that want to whine later when they find their trade privileges taken off them or even banning from the site to read over and look back on.

Thanks for addressing this issue this Chad. It seems to be a growing trend around here.

How about starting a time wasting thread Chad?
A certain member that has just come back to ozcards has over 2 pages of cards being offered to him yet has not had made 1 submitt trade tread? WTF? Especially when he is getting other members to post scans of cards they have for sale.
This sort of BS needs to stop!!! :mad::mad:

By the way can l start a time waster list in this thread??? :thumbsup:

Totally agree with members not responding to PMs about current deals they've already entered into.

I know that lately, I've had a few PMs and have been slack at replying, so if you're reading this guys, I'm sorry. Been trying to get my trade site back up, which is why I havent responded.

EDIT:
My PMs I'm referring to here are about cards people have shown me, and me trying to offer something back. So there's no deal been made yet.
;)

I don't agree with what Moto says about people putting a thread up about wants, and having about 100 replies, but to not have a single deal made out of it does not mean that member is wasting everyone's time.

There could be numerous reasons why one might not get a deal (they might have everything being offered, they might not like the design, auto, patch, etc, etc, etc).

I know you have a problem with people asking for scans Moto, but really, if you've already got the card scanned, how much trouble is it to link it up?

I know you have a problem with people asking for scans Moto, but really, if you've already got the card scanned, how much trouble is it to link it up?

??????????? l don’t remember having a problem giving out scans. I guess you’re still not over our last encounter and need to take cheap shots. But you’re welcome to you opinion and heres mine:
You need to know the facts before you get your keyboard to start spitting out crap.
You have no idea who I’m talking about and without pointing out which post I’m referring to please passing judgment on my comment is ridiculous.
In time others will start to point this member out.

But in the mean time heres a few extra tips on becoming a better person
1. Hate poisons the soul
2. Jealousy is the Devils best friend
3. 3rd prize is a bag of **** and you don’t want to be the one known to be holding it.

If you want to b*t%h go to the heated discussion section. Now pull your head in and let this thread be what it is suppose to be for.
AH AH - Now dont foget, no trolling. Good boy taz. :thumbsup:

??????????? l don’t remember having a problem giving out scans. I guess you’re still not over our last encounter and need to take cheap shots. But you’re welcome to you opinion and heres mine:
You need to know the facts before you get your keyboard to start spitting out crap.
You have no idea who I’m talking about and without pointing out which post I’m referring to please passing judgment on my comment is ridiculous.
In time others will start to point this member out.

But in the mean time heres a few extra tips on becoming a better person
1. Hate poisons the soul
2. Jealousy is the Devils best friend
3. 3rd prize is a bag of **** and you don’t want to be the one known to be holding it.

If you want to b*t%h go to the heated discussion section. Now pull your head in and let this thread be what it is suppose to be for.
AH AH - Now dont foget, no trolling. Good boy taz. :thumbsup:

Haha....GOLD!! The bolded part was the best!!:worthy:

Geeze, I wasnt having a "cheap shot", I was just stating that if people already have a card scanned, what's the hassle of linking it up for people?

Settle down a little dude...

I wasnt having a go at you, all I said was that I know you have a problem with scans, because you've shown that to me in the past. Nothing else was said about being a better person, or anything else that you waffled on about.

A certain member that has just come back to ozcards has over 2 pages of cards being offered to him yet has not had made 1 submitt trade tread? WTF? Especially when he is getting other members to post scans of cards they have for sale.
This sort of BS needs to stop!!! :mad::mad:

Now the this clown has been kicked off the site - it was joelb. Just though l would let everyone know.

Back
Top Bottom