Melbourne Get-Together!

ozballer23

#1 J.R. Smith Collector
Real Name
Norm
Seeing that we haven't officially had one yet, and every other state has, it's about time we have one! I was thinking that upcoming Sandown show (details below) would be a great opportunity, but will listen to ideas that anyone has! :thumbsup: A good opportunity to put some faces to names, get a few trades done and bust a few boxes open!

288czv7.jpg

ohh....does anyone know if someone is going to having a NBA card stand?
i went to the malvern show just past and there was 1
and there was no one at the camberwell show that just past

Normally our fellow ozcard member sashsquach comes down for it and has a stall. He sells singles, boxes, supplies etc. Theres normally a couple of different 1's there.

potential wooden spoon game maybe? :p:D

Haha I am thinking Tigers are pushing strongly for the Top 8 this year. My boys...hmmm...should be better than last year, but doesn't mean the result will be! :lol: I'll be happy if we just manage to develop alot of young guys and erase our debt further.

If anyone wants me to bring anything in particular, even for show and tell, let me know. Will bring all my trade bucket...though that doesn't seem to draw much interest! :lol:

Haha I am thinking Tigers are pushing strongly for the Top 8 this year. My boys...hmmm...should be better than last year, but doesn't mean the result will be! :lol: I'll be happy if we just manage to develop alot of young guys and erase our debt further.

If anyone wants me to bring anything in particular, even for show and tell, let me know. Will bring all my trade bucket...though that doesn't seem to draw much interest! :lol:

Tiges wil be aiming for 9th as per usual lol
Hopefully your boys will make a bigger effort than last season.

Tiges wil be aiming for 9th as per usual lol
Hopefully your boys will make a bigger effort than last season.

A bigger effort?? The mighty tigers won 8 of their last 11, including a win against Hawthorn in the final rounds!

I'll definitely be at the show, it would be good to meet some of you guys, especially ozballer, after we beat whatever his team is :p

any fellow AFL collectors going to be there?

Back
Top Bottom