Melbourne Card Show Sunday 21st June - Sandown!

nenjabin

World's #1 Pat Burke Collector
Real Name
Benjamin Smith
eBay User
nenjabin
Hey guys, wondering who's getting along to this? I'm hoping to meet many more faces from here than the past couple of shows as I'll be hanging round all day, selling next to Sonny :D Don't have nearly as many things as Sonny...but got a bunch of stuff (nearly all in my bucket) that will be selling off.

Looking forward to meeting more people!

Ben

if i too can plz get the address of the place (Sandown) and time it starts and ends that'll be great. im gonna be moving permant soon to melbourne and so i should be down that way on the 21st. all info would be appreciated about the place. cheers

It'll be great to see some new faces there! This flyer should answer everyone's questions! If you have anymore, don't hesitate to pm me!

2cpvlt5.jpg

So what goes on at these? I live close, I may come if theres cheap boxes being sold.

ill be there! will bring a fair amount to trade and hopefully have some $$$ too! any cheapish boxes there usually????

can someone keep their eye out for riewoldt and kosichitzke DPS's for me?.
id like to know what people are asking for them so i can gauge a price...
i can get the kozi over here but the one i have seen has an asking price of 150 bucks and its slapped in a penny and then an ultra pro page and chucked under a counter.

id just like to see prices of others around out there.....so i can then maybe give an offer for the one i have found.
id just like to get an idea on prices
ta
:D

can someone keep their eye out for riewoldt and kosichitzke DPS's for me?.
id like to know what people are asking for them so i can gauge a price...
i can get the kozi over here but the one i have seen has an asking price of 150 bucks and its slapped in a penny and then an ultra pro page and chucked under a counter.

id just like to see prices of others around out there.....so i can then maybe give an offer for the one i have found.
id just like to get an idea on prices
ta
:D

According to this site:
Welcome to AFLtcc - AFL Trading Card Collecting Group

Which takes the average of all the prices the card in question has sold for, the Kosi is ~$47 and the Riewoldt ~$76.

Back
Top Bottom