Mavs' latest pickups...

nvd001 said:
scotty... as always more awesome additions there mate :D :D well done!!

i'm envious of you sometimes....that the player you collect is a pretty decent player and yet his cards are still pretty reasonable to pick up in terms of $$.

i would love to be able to pick up as many Ultimate Premium Patches as you have as i too am a huge fan of that set, but the melos usually end up selling for like almost $100 each :shock: so i just gotta stick to my 1 for now.
just out of curiousity (if you don't mind saying) how much on average do the harris premium patches end up selling for?!?

Shucks... lol. Hey dude, collections are all different, you've got nothing to be envious about. Especially with the Melo's you have!!!!

The Patches I've picked up, average about $38US each. not bad considering sometimes. The cheapest one was $15US.

I've got a couple of cards I'm anxiously waiting on, they've costed a bit these ones.

EDIT:
Thanks AJ, you crack me up!

Cheers Gem, it's the first time I've seen it too! I managed to grab it as a BIN, must have been shortly after the seller listed it. Thought it was a bargain at $69?

Back
Top Bottom