Match Attax 09/10!!!

I picked up 2 packs on the weekend to see what they are like. 6 cards a pack at .50p a pack.

I dont have a scanner so no scans - sorry
Each pack game me 5 base cards and a foil (odds are 1 foil per 2.25 packs) so I was happy with that.

The cards are odd. THe back is a bright orange with the Match Attax logo (I believe this is how to tell the sets apart). The front of the cards are odd, with the background being a raised slightly rough to touch printing while the club logo and player pic is very glossy and smooth.

My big complaint is the "game" stats take up a lot of the front, and 1 of my foils has a large ugly code across the front.

I believe every football card series released this year in Europe will be part of a game system as well. The card collector is being ignored in the hope kids will collect and play the game.

ok cool!! I hope our local stores get em' in. Last year i looked everywhere for a album, didn't want to buy off eBay because most of it was from England, couldn't find one at all. The a few months later we went on holiday and i went into a newsagency to get the paper and an album was sitting there!!! In a country town!!!!!

true!! They had the most unusual stock (footy cards) for a country newsagent, they had a untouched 08 Classic box, 09 teamcoach, 08 & 09 chipz, 08 & 09 Champions and Match Attax.

some good cards in the new series. My starter pack is on the way, along with my Tim Cahill limited edition and Owen MOTM:thumbsup:

Hi all just a quick note on this nice product. Unfortunatly the boxes of 24 packs are not sealed and come as is, I'm not too sure bout the 100count pack boxes. Over all very nice product similar to last years but more autos this year. Not sure who has signed only know is 2100 auto over all. last year fabegas signed i think 100 only. Tins have a Lampard limited edition card in them and the albums have a Cahill LE card. Have fun with this product Torres is best card in set beside autos good luck.

I think walcott is the auto but not 100%. Probably gonna get some boxes and a binder or two eventually.

the autos are:

Walcott
Given
Toure

Only Walcott has been released yet, the others will be released later somehow, i think Walcott and Toure have signed a 100 each, while Given signed 1000

Walcott 100 cards signed and only released in the UK i think
Toure and Given 1000 each i have been told.

I don't think it 100 signed cards considering the fact that over 100 Toure's have been found in the UK alone.

*source Match attax map

TOUREWM.jpg

Also says here in the Collector guide that Given has signed 1000 and Walcott is this years exclusive with 100.

Either way your right, very generous and can't wait to get my hands on one. Hopefully when i get my 100 pack box from the UK i'll hit the jackpot :)

Back
Top Bottom