massive shout out to Matt26 + some nice mailday

crackberry

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Minh
Matt26 sent this one to me for FREE :D Been slowly trying to accumulate this set, very tough to complete. I have about 20 out of a possible 100+ (I think)
scan1341.jpg

This T=Young replaces this one as the best patch I have in this set
scan0930.jpg

Ok got this in this week also :thumbsup: Just need the /15 to get the rainbow. Please drop me a line if you know where one is. There will be a reward :v: I know where the 1/1 is and I know I won't ever get get

scan1332.jpg

Goes well with these two I already have

scan1232.jpg
scan1183.jpg

and then a couple of old school players on new school cards - not sure how many combos with AI there are, but I have one with stuckey incoming. Also help me out if you see another combo with AI :v:
scan1065-1.jpg
scan1279-2.jpg
scan1110.jpg

Sick stuff Minh! Love the Thad but the Billups is definitely up there with it for the sickest patch.
Nice work getting the KG #/25 too :thumbsup:

SICK patches in those FOTG mate, love em!

---------- Post added 31-07-2010 at 08:08 PM ----------

WOW, those KG patches are sensational.
I have a soft spot for that set, very classy looking cards indeed.
Somebody control Matt, he is gonna be drooling when he sees this thread.

:D:drool::drool::drool::worthy:

Man what a quality mailday. The Young Is just crazy and I love the AI's!

farrrrrr, just sick i tell ya :D :D. always love them KG Stitches in time, really nice cards mate and all the best getting the 2 remaining. loving ur AI Tag collection too minh, very nice work. will check for u if i know any1 who mite have somethin. and hows Matty sending u out that MENTAL young patch :thumbsup:!!! I swear to ya mate, without exahgerating, that patch is the NICEST ive ever seen on them cards. sweet :D :D :D :D!!

ps. man look forward to ur next mailday ;) ;) :D.

thanks for the comments everyone

steve: did you get my last PM regarding gray? my comp played up that night and a few ppl didnt get messages :(

thanks for the comments everyone

steve: did you get my last PM regarding gray? my comp played up that night and a few ppl didnt get messages :(

yeh mate got ur pm and just replied to it a few mins ago. my inbox was also full only a few minutes ago, so i cleared it up & should be cool to send it now. Cos i saw u tried sending me a msg but it didnt come through cos my end my inbox was full. cleared it up now bud. cheers

Love the FOG's, tough to find the variations of them been looking for Kobes myself... But those stitches in time autos are insane :thumbsup: Look wicked together!!!

Back
Top Bottom