MASSIVE mailday from the last couple of months....

karlsta26

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Karl
eBay User
karlsta_26
Hey guys, just thought I'd share some of the cards I've had arrive over the last 2 months.

Fisrt up some black ticket autos for one of the set chases

Then onto some more 10-11 Gold Standard 14kt cards

Now some shiny goodness, mainly Kobe, plus a few others....

And some MJ refractors, already have the coast to coast & the move, but grabbed these for trade bait. The Topps Chrome Preview is now the 58th different MJ refractor I have, not that many to go now.

A couple of 10-11 Gold Standard base #1/1's.....

Kobe Anthology #8/8 :D

Now some patches....

And lastly some Kobe autos, the autographics is the red sig version, only 5 made.
And swapped a Kyrie limited redemption for the Hoopla & Distinctive ink auto

Cheers guys, and hoped you enjoyed viewing. :thumbsup:

Rare hit from Anthology! Excellent array of Kobe autos but couldn't fully appreciate them because my retinas were damaged from all that shiny bling earlier on in the mailday!

Very impressive, :woot: i'm still shocked by what I have just seen. It's like unreal because there is not 1 or 3 three big card here but it's all the cards :hearts: ( 1/1, gold 14k, UD Black, Patches, Plenty Kobe's Auto ( with one red sig =D> ) beautiful insert ).

Karl you exploded the mailday section :D HUGE CONGRATULATIONS

Rare hit from Anthology! Excellent array of Kobe autos but couldn't fully appreciate them because my retinas were damaged from all that shiny bling earlier on in the mailday!
Haha, sorry bout Dwayne, should have put "Sunnies Needed" in the headline.
Miss that Kobe red sig:cry:
Awesome cards!!!

Cheers Phil, sick card that ain't going anywhere anytime soon.
WOW! That was massive alright!!

How many Gold pieces you got now?

My man Adam, got 57 different ones in hand at the moment, but got a couple more with SBF at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom