marvel folder mailday

sharkies4eva

GO COUNTRY!!!!
Real Name
Curtis
eBay User
sharkies4eva
hi all
these arrived in the mail on wednesday, picked them up from the uk, thought i'd just share them with everyone. the marvel bug must be catching because tak has got me interested in marvel collecting again, thanks heaps dave :rolleyes:.anyways, here they are,enjoy:thumbsup:

marvelannualfolder.jpg

marvelmetalfolder.jpg

I like the '95 Flair............I don't have that one yet..............lol. Do you have the Metal set, I might have some spares if you are chasing any. Also have a spare 4 card promo panel from this set.......:)

thanks dave, havent started on the metal base set, just have the inserts and the 4 card promo. picked up 5 of the metal master prints this morning too so cant wait to see them

thanks dave, havent started on the metal base set, just have the inserts and the 4 card promo. picked up 5 of the metal master prints this morning too so cant wait to see them

the metal set is HUGE with all the metal flashers and other inserts + the master prints, I think I have 9 of them now.

They are F@$KIN AWSOME im a little jealous would you mind pm me what you paid gotta love i when you get that last item to make it complete

just awsome

Back
Top Bottom