P4010009.jpg

P4010008.jpg

P4010006.jpg

P4010005.jpg

P4010004-1.jpg

P4010003.jpg

P4010002.jpg

P4010001.jpg

Yeah... 99 signed cards in one day isn't too bad at all. It was done in 2 sessions. I got most of the Dogs cards this morning and the rest after the game this afternoon.

Picking up where I left off from last week. All swaps are available for trade.

6th April - Roosters Members meet and greet at Crowne Plaza. Total 360 cards

P4060013.jpg

P4060011-1.jpg

P4060012.jpg

P4060010.jpg

Difference between me and the sig pigs we talk about is, Im not blatantly trying to make a profit off the signatures. For me it not about making any money. The doubles I get are mainly for the benefit of other collectors on OCT. It allows their collections to grow and also my collection. I want to make NRL collecting cheap for everyone on OCT and not have to put money into the pockets of Ebay sellers.

The players only sign what they feel comfortable with. I know the Titans players and they know that I use my doubles to swap so they are only too happy to sign for me. I don't push in like most sig pigs. I am polite and always let others go first especially kids. I only ever get them to sign extras when they are totally free of all other fans

Just yesterday I gave away a full set of Titans 2012 commons, silvers and Golds + alot more Roosters and Bulldogs doubles. I have also given away alot of cards to kids who are waiting to meet players so they can get them signed and take home something that in their eyes is probably very special. I have also given cards to other members without anything in return. If that makes me a sig pig in the sence that we talk about in the sig pig thread then so be it. But, I feel as though I am doing more good than bad when collecting sigs.

Nuh i did the same at a number of signing event some of the kids love it when i go up with a card and get it signed. We used to be like that once and i remember the joy of getting something done by a player. I also got a number of cards done and swap with people as i not in it for the money i just want to collect what i can and pass on my doubles to other who need them for there sets.

Blade you can't be labelled a sign pig or otherwise i would be in the same boat if people saw the stuff i got done too.

Mate you are a legend. So what cards do I have that you need because I could grab a few extra Raiders swaps off you for my friend. was it Wesser and Widders cantenary

Back
Top Bottom