Manchester United Auto's wanted

shawnkemp40

🔴⚪⚫
Real Name
Dylan
Hi gang, been away for quite some time but have returned in hope to bolster my United Auto collection. Official and CERTIFIED auto's ONLY please...Definitely no Futera cards.

I don't have any doubles or anything to trade so just looking for cards FS
Anything you have to sell that you don't see pictured, please PM me with a price.
Cheers
DSC01248.JPG

Last edited:
15 INCOMING :thumbsup: :
Playmakers - Laurent Blanc, Fabien Barthez, Luke Chadwick & Roy Carroll
Signature Perfomers - Nicky Butt, Gary Neville & Diego Forlan
Sign of The Times - David Jones, Mads Timm, Daniel Nardiello, Edward Johnson, Danny Pugh, Luke Steele, Paul Tierney & Ben Williams

A mixed bag there, with some good pick ups =D> and also the worst of the SOTT's :(. Either way it's gonna be a great mailday

Also looking for Panini Adrenalyn Champions League or Topps Authentics Man United Auto's

5 MORE INCOMING:
Rio Ferdinand Record Signings Topps Authentics Auto /150,
Fabien Barthez ManUscripts black auto /100,
Tim Howard UD Goodwin Champions auto,
Ryan Giggs Record Breakers Topps Authentics auto /20
AND Ryan Giggs Club Legend Topps Authentics auto/607

1 MORE INCOMING:
Roy Keane Sign of The Times Auto :) Cheers mate .... You know who you are! :thumbsup:

15 INCOMING :thumbsup: :
Playmakers - Laurent Blanc, Fabien Barthez, Luke Chadwick & Roy Carroll
Signature Perfomers - Nicky Butt, Gary Neville & Diego Forlan
Sign of The Times - David Jones, Mads Timm, Daniel Nardiello, Edward Johnson, Danny Pugh, Luke Steele, Paul Tierney & Ben Williams

A mixed bag there, with some good pick ups =D> and also the worst of the SOTT's :(. Either way it's gonna be a great mailday

MAILDAY POSTED

MORE mail came today! My /20 Topps Authentics Ryan Giggs and a couple of others!! Check my update in Maildays :goat: No real reason for the goat.. It was just there and it's a great Friday!! Enjoy

5 MORE INCOMING:
Rio Ferdinand Record Signings Topps Authentics Auto /150,
Fabien Barthez ManUscripts black auto /100,
Tim Howard UD Goodwin Champions auto,
Ryan Giggs Record Breakers Topps Authentics auto /20
AND Ryan Giggs Club Legend Topps Authentics auto/607

05/08/2013 - Giggsy & Rio Topps Authentics arrived! Mailday thread updated

Wow would love to see your collection if you can post
Ive been after a Dennis Law card for a while. Bet the George Best looks great
I pulled a Giggs auto and a Gary Neville auto a few yrs ago, keeping them though
Also some others which i decided to get rid of

anyways id rather walk alone too haha
UNITED!

I have one Beckham and one best at the bank. The rest I will put up when I get home.more or less what u see here plus 4 more.

Best and Law pics as promised. The Andy Cole jersey is the only other Legends Card I have atm.
DSC01217.JPG

Wow would love to see your collection if you can post
Ive been after a Dennis Law card for a while. Bet the George Best looks great
I pulled a Giggs auto and a Gary Neville auto a few yrs ago, keeping them though
Also some others which i decided to get rid of

anyways id rather walk alone too haha
UNITED!

Giggsy is my all time favourite, If I could get the majority of his certified auto's I'd be well chuffed!! I have 3 with the the last of the Topps Authentics ordered last night to complete my trifecta plus the ManUscripts red /200 which will take me up to 4 of his

The best and law ones are amazing. Must of cost you a bit but that's a great investment man

Thanks John, fortunately I got this Best while he was still alive and these were still a newish set so nowhere near what it would cost to replace now. To be honest I prefer the look of the /100 Law However, the /50 Best is really nice..not that I have seen it for a while :(

3 MORE INCOMING: Ruud Van Nistelrooy SOTT AUTO, Mikael Silvestre ManUscripts.... AND quite possibly what will become my favourite card when the mailman delivers it ...That's right, he has an AUTHENTIC ON CARD AUTO!! Robin Van Persie 2013 Topps Allen & Ginter Auto Framed mini. So chuffed with this purchase I cannot believe I got one!! Not a great pic of it and obviously will post the mailday when it arrives
RVP.JPG

INCOMING: Another Allen & Ginter Van Persie Auto, Rio Ferdinand Signature Performers & Nicky Butt ManUscripts /200 (RED)

3 MORE INCOMING: Nicky Butt 2001 ManUscripts, Martin Buchan 2002 Legendary Signatures & Kieran Richardson 2004 Sign of The Times

Hi Gerry, thanks for the info. Yeah I don't collect the Topps signed stickers (Or should I say sticker as Wes Brown is the only Man Utd one). I did see those on their ebay page though. To be honest, the price they have on the Toppsauthentics site for on card autos of Giggs, Schmeichel etc is a good buy. You won't get those for a quid!! In fact there is a guy in Malaysia or Singapore that continually buys from Topps and makes double on ebay! Not ethically correct but hey, if people are buying, you can't blame him!

Back
Top Bottom