MALVERN August 1, 2021

Shane Penrose

OzCardTrader
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
Real Name
Shane Penrose
Malvern Card fair confirmed for August 1. There was some discussion after the March fair re lack of NBA cards. I've got one seller booked but would love to get a few more there. If you are interested or know of anyone who should get involved please get in touch. I will also have facilities for live podcasts or breaks, and we will have a big screen at our disposal as well

It was an absolute ripper show last time - we will once again be there and we will have 5 stalls and will be selling all cards AFL... - Select Supremacy - Prestige - Brilliance - Footy Stars etc etc. We will have Teamcoach boxes and Singles. Ultra Pro accessories also. We also do trades so come bring your spares and lets talk.

Great job organizing. Looking forward to it…will there also be other Collectables like lego, toys & figures? Kids big on Star Wars and Marvel, in addition to the AFL.

Malvern Card fair confirmed for August 1. There was some discussion after the March fair re lack of NBA cards. I've got one seller booked but would love to get a few more there. If you are interested or know of anyone who should get involved please get in touch. I will also have facilities for live podcasts or breaks, and we will have a big screen at our disposal as well
Any idea when tickets will be released mate?

Great job organizing. Looking forward to it…will there also be other Collectables like lego, toys & figures? Kids big on Star Wars and Marvel, in addition to the AFL.
There'll be some star wars cards but I've left the figurines/pops etc for the toy fairs. Kids will be most welcome though, they'll find something they like for sure!

Hey Shane,
Do I need to buy a ticket for my 3 and a half year old son to come with me? Looking forward to attending and finishing off his common sets from this year.

No, kids are free
Thanks mate. He will be pretty excited. We managed to get some team coach card packets yesterday and although we didn't get any big hits, he loved it. Looking forward to it. See if I can get some demons inserts before September!

MALVERN POSTPONED - New date, New venue. August 29, rear of 109 Munster Terrace, North Melbourne. Same set up, food, coffee, more stall holders, heaps of parking, 5 minute walk from the station. More info and official flyer to be released on Monday. It will be the first fair following the new Select AFL release, assuming it's finally out by then!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom