MALVERN August 1, 2021

Shane Penrose

OzCardTrader
May 24, 2011
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
Real Name
Shane Penrose
Malvern Card fair confirmed for August 1. There was some discussion after the March fair re lack of NBA cards. I've got one seller booked but would love to get a few more there. If you are interested or know of anyone who should get involved please get in touch. I will also have facilities for live podcasts or breaks, and we will have a big screen at our disposal as well

Scorpion

OzCardTrader
Nov 19, 2013
MELBOURNE, VIC
Real Name
Anthony
It was an absolute ripper show last time - we will once again be there and we will have 5 stalls and will be selling all cards AFL... - Select Supremacy - Prestige - Brilliance - Footy Stars etc etc. We will have Teamcoach boxes and Singles. Ultra Pro accessories also. We also do trades so come bring your spares and lets talk.

Reactions: phil23_au

P-Dawg

OzCardTrader
May 15, 2009
Victoria
Real Name
Poli
Great job organizing. Looking forward to it…will there also be other Collectables like lego, toys & figures? Kids big on Star Wars and Marvel, in addition to the AFL.

Octane

OzCardTrader
Dec 13, 2020
Australia
Real Name
BD
Malvern Card fair confirmed for August 1. There was some discussion after the March fair re lack of NBA cards. I've got one seller booked but would love to get a few more there. If you are interested or know of anyone who should get involved please get in touch. I will also have facilities for live podcasts or breaks, and we will have a big screen at our disposal as well
Any idea when tickets will be released mate?

Shane Penrose

OzCardTrader
May 24, 2011
Real Name
Shane Penrose
Great job organizing. Looking forward to it…will there also be other Collectables like lego, toys & figures? Kids big on Star Wars and Marvel, in addition to the AFL.
There'll be some star wars cards but I've left the figurines/pops etc for the toy fairs. Kids will be most welcome though, they'll find something they like for sure!

Reactions: P-Dawg

phil23_au

OzCardTrader
Jun 30, 2012
Real Name
Phillip
eBay User
phil23_au
Hey Shane,
Do I need to buy a ticket for my 3 and a half year old son to come with me? Looking forward to attending and finishing off his common sets from this year.

phil23_au

OzCardTrader
Jun 30, 2012
Real Name
Phillip
eBay User
phil23_au
No, kids are free
Thanks mate. He will be pretty excited. We managed to get some team coach card packets yesterday and although we didn't get any big hits, he loved it. Looking forward to it. See if I can get some demons inserts before September!

Billyhoyle

Camber
Oct 5, 2005
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Real Name
Andrew
eBay User
billyhoyle9
I'm sure there's heaps more but some Melbourne NBA shops to hit up

and probably heap more out there!

Shane Penrose

OzCardTrader
May 24, 2011
Real Name
Shane Penrose
MALVERN POSTPONED - New date, New venue. August 29, 687 Queensberry St, North Melbourne. Same set up, food, coffee, more stall holders, heaps of parking, 5 minute walk from the station. More info and official flyer to be released on Monday. It will be the first fair following the new Select AFL release

Reactions: P-Dawg