Make an offer on the lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sorry to hear!
I'm going through one myself, I feel ya mate. The system is so wavered towards the mother it's time we fought the system!

I'm happy to offer for while lot - price ? I'll PayPal today if its still available

img838_zps77c715ac.jpg

PM me a price

Was told I still have to wait 21 days for payment if selling on Ebay and I cannot wait that long so I'm not offering these cards for trade also for cards that I can sell for the same price and rather quickly.

Please no more time wasters as it seems my last post was ignored.. If you're interested in something reply to the PM don't take all day/multiple days to reply I don't have the time to sit around holding the cards for you. From now on if you want something say so otherwise I'm selling it straight away to the next person that asks for it.

Going to send these to the US to either COMC or to someone else to list on Ebay for me so I don't have the 21 day + wait for payment...

Please only PM me if you're interested.. I'm sick of all the idiots on this site that just waste your time and lowball.. I've never seen this site so bad before and I'm starting to see why yanks don't want to deal with Aussies anymore.

I'm about 1 lowball/time waster away from asking for my account to be deleted from this forum so hopefully no more idiots.

Never had problems to deal with yanks mate and I deal a lot with them ^^

In each country, you have that kind of person and I had more problems with that kind of person on overseas forums than here... not new at all.

By the way and this is the most important, hope all works out ok for you mate, you're a nice guy...

Never had problems to deal with yanks mate and I deal a lot with them ^^

In each country, you have that kind of person and I had more problems with that kind of person on overseas forums than here... not new at all.

By the way and this is the most important, hope all works out ok for you mate.

Yeah I understand that but lately it's all Aussies that have been horrible to deal with.. I've had maybe 1 problem ever with international members on here and other forums but Aussies I've had multiple problems with and its only getting worse.

Don't get me wrong I'm 100% Aussie and proud of it but when dealing in this hobby I think we've become the worst.. This is only my view obviously but I've noticed in the last 6 or so months this site has got a lot worse with lowballers & time wasters etc.. I've done over 600 deals here and would love to double that but if things continue the way they are I'd rather not deal on here and just stick to US forums if I come back to the hobby.

Thanks mate it's going to be costly but it's worth every cent if I get to keep my kids with me.

Added a couple of new cards.. Once I have all the cards I'm waiting on I will be sending them to the US so if you want anything please let me know.. Happy to trade or do card/cash deals

Situation is getting worse so really need to sell these... Make me a fair offer and it will be accepted.. Don't be a scumbag and lowball me like the others because of my situation it just makes you look pathetic trying to take advantage of it and make yourself some $$.

Anything else coming in Dave?

Will have these in a week or 2 hopefully..

Preferred Choice Triangle Black Auto 1/1 + Blue & Red versions that are jersey numbered
Certified Green Auto /5 & Gold Auto /15 + Cert Gold base /25
2 x P&P Gamers prime patches /8
A couple of those /5 Black Friday cards
Also a few other different autos etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom