Mailday with a completion and a Jazzy twist :)

nenjabin

World's #1 Pat Burke Collector
Real Name
Benjamin Smith
eBay User
nenjabin
Got a bit of a different mailday today. Got the cards as usual, but a little something different that I was very happy to pick up down the bottom :)

Start with a sweet Brewer patch from my man Cal.

Big Game Draft Day Patch #5/5:
BrewerTBGDDM5.jpg

A couple of Herbert Hill's.

Topps Chrome Orange Refractor #/199:
07TCRO199.jpg

Topps Finest Magenta Print Plate 1/1:
00PrintPlate6.jpg

A couple of Jason Smith's.

Topps Finest Black Refractor #/75:
07TFRB75.jpg

UD Chronology Letterman Patch Silver 'I' #/50:
07UDCRLPS503.jpg

Which means...

Complete Silver Nameplate (including #50/50) :D

JSNameplateS.jpg

And the final 2 pieces are for the Korver PC. These 2 items popped up from the same seller at the same time, and I think I got a HUGE bargin on them both. The seller made no mention of how they came by these autographed items, or of their authenticity or of anything about them really other than who they were signed by! So I took the chance and I believe it paid of big time as I got both of these for <$100dlvd from the US.

First up, I got me a 2nd Korver signed shoe. This I believe to be Game Used as by Kyle in a Jazz game as it has signs of wearing, is fully decked out with his #26 and 'KK' on the back, and on the tongue it reads 'Sample only. Property of Converse. Not for resale'. It's also signed by Deron Williams.

000ShoeU1.jpg

000ShoeU2.jpg

000ShoeU3.jpg

000ShoeU4.jpg

000ShoeU5.jpg

000ShoeU6.jpg

And this 2nd item is something I have wanted for a while now but haven't been able to find. A jersey signed by Kyle :) This is a non-game used Jazz jersey, screen printed with Korver's number and name and the number on the back has been signed by "Kyle Kolver, Ronnie Brewer, Paul Millsap, Deron Williams, Carlos Boozer, Andrei Kirilenko, Mehmet Okur and Ronnie Price". Now I can count 9 autos on the numbers, so I don't know what's going on with the description listing 8! And I can't se Ronnie Brewer's unless he did a different 1 to his cards.

However, I can see Korver, Deron Williams, Carlos Boozer, Andrei Kirilenko, Mehmet Okur, 1 that looks like it says Ronnie Price and Jarron Collins, so I'm happy :)

Here it is!

000JerseyU1.jpg

On the #2: Kyle Korver (top left), Mehmet Okur (Top right), Jarron Collins (in the middle) and Carlos Boozer (Bottom left).
On the #6: Andrei Kirilenko (Top left), Paul Millsap (top right), CJ Miles (Middle left), Ronnie Price (Middle right) and Deron Williams Bottom.

000JerseyU2.jpg

Thanks for looking and help on the unknown autos would be cool! :)

love the brewer patch benny neaps of patterns and colors and the shoe and particularly the auto'd jersey are out of this world... the perfect pc pick ups!!!!!! :D

ps #34 on the sig's would be paul millsap

love the brewer patch benny neaps of patterns and colors and the shoe and particularly the auto'd jersey are out of this world... the perfect pc pick ups!!!!!! :D

ps #34 on the sig's would be paul millsap

Cheers mate :) Millsap is #24 though...CJ Miles is #34, but I wasn't sure if it was a #34 or not! :lol:

They are awesome.....its Millsap thats top right on the #6

Cheers Matt, Top right solved :D

Hey Ben that is an AWESOME mailday.
Love the shoes and the jersey. They are really great items.
Well done. How do you think you will display them?

Fantastic pickups mate.Love that Brewer "Big" patch.Well done.

Hey Ben that is an AWESOME mailday.
Love the shoes and the jersey. They are really great items.
Well done. How do you think you will display them?

Cheers mate, and I did stay classy ;) :lol: Love that movie and was quoting it for hours after your post!

Anywho, unsure on the display right now. The jersey I'll get framed at some stage, likely in conjunction with 1 or 2 of the signed 8X10s I have. And I'm unsure whether to glass case the shoes (I have 2 now) or put them sort of in with the jersey on the wall...Then there's the balls I have to consider! :lol: I know jot what to do yet cause I don't really have a room/place to display them properly now, but will in the future in hopefully my own house! :D

Sweeet - really should get me a Gil signed shoe!

Nice jersey too with all those players!

Liking the name tag too - pity they're not auto'd eh!

Back
Top Bottom