Mailday thanks to UD!

gemz23

The Flash!
Real Name
gemz
mypic94.jpg

Nice MJ auto... is that your first one? Sorry to say but the last part of his auto could have been better done! But nonetheless, MJ auto is an MJ auto, and is really really nice. :D

nuh this is actually my 3rd jordan auto. yeah i know but its better than others that i seen.

wade what are you talking about, i recon the auto looks sik, mj has the best auto... that is one heck of a nice card.. i saw mj and barkley on opra winfrey on the weekend. was a great interview. chuck is funny...
and MJ is all class and he was saying the deepest and truest things.

NO ONE will EVER compare to Michael Jordan

MetallicA' said:
wade what are you talking about, i recon the auto looks sik, mj has the best auto... that is one heck of a nice card.. i saw mj and barkley on opra winfrey on the weekend. was a great interview. chuck is funny...
and MJ is all class and he was saying the deepest and truest things.

NO ONE will EVER compare to Michael Jordan
Yes, MJ does have a nice auto but seen better last part autos of his name. as I said, nonetheless, MJ auto is an MJ auto and its one of the best autos of a player! Don't get the wrong meaning :roll:

Wow :shock: Congrats......What an awesome looking card. I think the signature looks great. :D

Im going to have to save up and get myself a Jordan Auto....or borrow one from a good mate of mine who has 20+ Signed Jordan items from UDA. (I'm hopefully going to get some photos of his stuff shortly to share!)

Cheers
Matt

gemz23 said:
nuh this is actually my 3rd jordan auto. yeah i know but its better than others that i seen.

maybe need take some schedule to sign the card that why take so long,

nice auto, great card. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom