Mailday / Saleday - Another big haul of non PC cards..... (scan heavyish)

skip20

The (un)official PC Showdown Special Comments Guy
Real Name
Skip
Well I'm still waiting on some killer PC cards to turn up so in the interim have gotten around to scanning some of the backlog of maildays....

Incidentally, all of these are up for grabs because a big Mashburn collector in the USA has put his PC up for sale so pretty keen for extra paypal funds!

Anyhoo, without further ado....

The Small Fry

Nash, Ming /299, and Carter Refractors (shiny things grab my attention! Still looking for cheap Nash lots too!)
IMG6-3.jpg

Iverson Parallel /50
IMG_00016-1.jpg

Kobe Promo Card (acetate goodness - Auotfocus ftw!)
IMG_00026-1.jpg

IMG_00035-1.jpg

Just the one obligatory GU

Mike Miller Fleer Premium 'Prime'
IMG_00042-7.jpg

..and now bring on the random autos which I picked up because I liked them!

Tim Thomas (on card)
IMG_00052-8.jpg

Luke Ridnour (on card) - underrated set this one, like it a lot!
IMG_00073-3.jpg

Derrick Brown /399 (this guy was almost the dude to revive my interest in cards instead of Quincy Pondexter, still like his game though)
IMG_00062-9.jpg

Antonio McDyess (on card) #2012/3000 - ebay 1/1? lol Love the fact it's still factory sealed
IMG_00082-8.jpg

Agent Zero - love the Hardcourt series only my second Arenas auto - Hibachi!
IMG_00012-12.jpg

The other O'Neal - first JO auto, can't go past the early Autographics - classic series!
IMG4-9.jpg

The long and short of it all...

Muggsy Bogues Autographics - can't beleive this is so dinged up, dodgy ebay seller
IMG_00132-7.jpg

Shawn Bradley Black Box Elite /149 - love he 7'6' inscription with the 76ers uni too! If you find the serial number 76 you better believe I want it!
IMG_0009-11.jpg

Seeing Red...

Captain Jack /49, Jamison /49 and Thornton /99 (obviously making up the numbers)
IMG_00192-4.jpg

Going for Gold (sorry - couldn't resist an Olympic pun)

Lawson and Roddy B /299
IMG_00202-3.jpg

3 Star Sig /99 - Bowen / Brewer / S Williams - the defenders?
IMG_0010-10.jpg

Sssssssssssssssssssssssstuckey!

Vital Signs (on card)
IMG_00112-8.jpg

Sterling Rookie GU Auto /218
IMG_00122-7.jpg

Chauncey Billups (on card) - love the Topps Certified Auto Issue stamp - classic stuff! Massive sig too...
IMG_00022-10.jpg

Harry 'The Horse' Gallatin /299 - love an on card inscription
IMG_0014-10.jpg

Antawn Jamison Patch auto / 75 - somebody remind me which number he wears again?!
IMG_0003-11.jpg

Now finally onto some decent stuff......

My first T-Mac auto - glad it's in Orlando uni and on card
IMG_0004-12.jpg

Dennis Rodman Pop Century Auto (on card)
IMG_0015-11.jpg

My first Ray Ray auto - on card and in Sonics uni which is how I remember him best. Nice Ultimate design too...
IMG_0005-12.jpg

Gary Payton Limited GU / Auto /25 - for soem reason all my Payton auts are of him in Lakers Uniform! How? Why?
IMG_0006-11.jpg

.........and finally

This bad boy #3/9

IMG_0016-12.jpg

IMG_00182-3.jpg

........which goes nicely with it's cousin /19

IMG_0017-10.jpg

Well that's it for now, as always thanks for looking and comments are appreciated.

As a shameless plug everything is up for grabs as a decent Mashburn PC has come onto the market....let me know what you're after and chances are I have something you'll be interested in!

Cheers
Skip

Great additions. Love the mugsy and rodman autos as well as the killer Melo patch auto :)

Maybe I shoud change my collecting to any iconic 90s players? Not a big Melo fan but hard to resist picking up theose near identical twins!

Awesome stuff mate! Love the Kobe promo!

Yeah, nothing high end but a bit of an oddball and I like the acetate cards. Don't have many Kobe cards but definitely likd this one.

Nice stuff mate Love the Rodman, Melo and Ray Ray Congrats Skip

Had to get a Ray Ray somewhere along the line from his prime years. On card Ultimate seemed to fit the bill! Gotta say I like he old Sonics uniforms too!

Some sweet additions there Skip! Love the Payton auto!! Never even knew Billups played for the TWolves... Well can't recall knowing it! hahah

Played two seasons for the T-Wolves splitting time with Terrell Brandon before getting the gig with the Pistons the following year. I think he;s suited up for about 25% of NBA teams - lol

picked #076/149 up a few months ago, for my main man SBF (Matt), couldn't let that one not go to him. :thumbsup:

Fair enough - I'll pay that - he's done us all many favours.

Dang, I honestly don't know what to say, it's a MAMMOTH mailday thread, that's for sure!
I liked the A-Mac (McDyess) Auto, and the Bogues' sig was sweet!

Sometimes you just have to roll the 'Dyce.... ;-) 5'3' and cracked the NBA - gotta respect that, won't be another guy like that around for a while!

that a heap of pickups! i like a lot of them man Mcdyess was so good back in the day! Tim Thomas could also play some ball

Back
Top Bottom