• Poll closed .

nvd001

Knicks Baby!!
Real Name
Evan
eBay User
nvd001
hello again everyone!!

another battle for your viewing pleasure ;)

i told myself i would never battle hendra after his last efforts, but what the heck...what's another slaughtering!!! LOL :D

i'll get mine going straight away........

Bring it on Hendra!! LOL

well here goes nothing....

melo_exquiste_base_platinum_paralle.jpg

04'05 Exquisite Base Platinum #09/25 (i actually got 2 of these)

melo_exquiste_base_jersey_parallel.jpg

04'05 Exquisite Base Jersey Parallel #08/25 (kinda a 1/1 as i believe 8 is his US jersey number :D )

melo_05spauthentic_patch_11-50.jpg

04'05 SP Authentic - Authentic Patches #11/50 (4 colour/6 transition) :D :D

melo_ultimate_patch_74-100.jpg

i absolutely love this set.....
04'05 Ultimate Game Patch #74/100 (4 colour) :D

melo_exquisite_enshrinement_auto_dr.jpg

04'05 Exquisite Enshrinements Auto (Dribble version) #22/25 :D

and the grand finale.......

melo_exquisite_auto_patch_rc.jpg

03'04 :D (rookie year) Exquisite Auto Patches #19/100!!

i just gotta send a shout out to Scottsophie for those last 2 exquisite....thanks heaps mate!!

....and let the battle begin :D

P.S. Hendra......go easy on me please ;)

geelongfan said:
i hope your joking
hendra loses already
thats absolutely sick!

man! knowing hendra, he's gonna pull out some iggy/iverson dual auto patches #ed /5 and sick auto's #ed /15 as well as 20 iverson 6 colour patches #ed /10!

I'm going to lose, I'm going to lose, I'm going to lose. :p

I know you got this one Evan! Best of luck mate. I know I can't match those Exquisites.

As you all know, I'm not only an Iverson collector, but also an Iguodala collector. So this mailday is something different, with Iguodala making some important appearances.

Here are mine: (I know I've gotta clean my bloody scanner!!)

Parallel:

02-03 UD SPx - Allen Iverson - Gold Parallel Spectrum 12/25

ba9c5997.jpg

Jersey Parallel:

05-06 Topps Chrome - Allen Iverson - Chosen One Gold Refractor & GU'd 2/9

521efb7b.jpg

2x Patches:

00-01 Upper Deck - Allen Iverson - UD Game Jersey Patch Gold 24/25

00-01_UpperDeck_UDGameJerseyPatchGo.jpg

04-05 Upper Deck - Allen Iverson - UD Game Jersey Patch Names

d12dd1d3.jpg

Autograph:

03-04 UD Legends - Andre Iguodala - NBA Draft Redemption Autograph 12/25

f8bf3fdc.jpg

Autograph Patches:

05-06 UD SP Authentic - Andre Iguodala - SP Extra Limited Authentic Autograph Patch Gold 15/25

9d9385f9.jpg

Vote away guys! I know it's probably my turn to get my a** whooped so there's nothing better to lose to this warrior.

Cheers!

gotta give this one to Ev, those enshrinments autos are some of the most beautiful cards ive ever seen!=P~

henkita217 said:
I'm going to lose, I'm going to lose, I'm going to lose. :p

I know you got this one Evan! Best of luck mate. I know I can't match those Exquisites.

As you all know, I'm not only an Iverson collector, but also an Iguodala collector. So this mailday is something different, with Iguodala making some important appearances.

Here are mine: (I know I've gotta clean my bloody scanner!!)

Parallel:

02-03 UD SPx - Allen Iverson - Gold Parallel Spectrum 12/25

ba9c5997.jpg

Jersey Parallel:

05-06 Topps Chrome - Allen Iverson - Chosen One Gold Refractor & GU'd 2/9

521efb7b.jpg

2x Patches:

00-01 Upper Deck - Allen Iverson - UD Game Jersey Patch Gold 24/25

00-01_UpperDeck_UDGameJerseyPatchGo.jpg

04-05 Upper Deck - Allen Iverson - UD Game Jersey Patch Names

d12dd1d3.jpg

Autograph:

03-04 UD Legends - Andre Iguodala - NBA Draft Redemption Autograph 12/25

f8bf3fdc.jpg

Autograph Patches:

05-06 UD SP Authentic - Andre Iguodala - SP Extra Limited Authentic Autograph Patch Gold 15/25

9d9385f9.jpg

Vote away guys! I know it's probably my turn to get my a** whooped so there's nothing better to lose to this warrior.

Cheers!
nice mailday as well! that iguodala legend rainbow looks familiar did u get it from a beckett member?

yer ev for sure.
but i have to say henkita that legends auto redemption is bloody amazing.
that is an awesome pickup...

but the enshrinements auto has my vote not to mention the 3 patch cards also included there.

I'm torn. Ev's Exquisites are some great looking cards. And I love the design of the Ultimate gu's..
But then there's Iverson patches and off the backboard to Iguodala with a pair of autos..
Hendra, you are 'the chosen one' but I can't call it this time.
Great work to both of you. :smt023 :smt023 2 thumbs up!

gee, never thought i would ever have to say this, but my vote goes against Hendra, sorry buddy!!

Great Exquisites Evan. Hendra, your cards are pretty cool as well :D

great matchup!

Gotta go with you ev....i knew what he was packing and it still blows me away to see them!!!

Any other day hendra would have had my vote!!!

in these types of battles, i normally give it to the person who's cards i think would be harder to get or look nicer, i'm going to go with henkita, can't go past the Iverson Patch Names which i know is one of the rarest parallels in that set. The Gold 00-01 Patch #ed /25 is awesome, I know those cards are hard to come by. As for the SPx Spectrum and #ed /9 GU, these simply compliment the two awesome Iverson cards. The first Iggy auto is nice, although i don't like the design, but i love the SPA Extra Limited Patch Auto, excellent! The awesome patch and crisp auto, with the awesome hardwood classic look of Iggy win that for me.

WOW i cant split em' thats all i can say

hentika i love the iggy legends auto rookie

nvd001 the Melo auto exquisite is a hot card love the look of the patch

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN Evan!!! That 03-04 Exquisite patch auto of Melo is SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!

I'm giving you the win!!!!

Hendra: Those are some nice cards too man!!! Amazing!

Awesome matchup guys!!! :prayer:

As expected, Evan deserves to win this one, simply because Exquisites have always been a collector favourites and those cards Evan has received, are pure beauties in my eyes.

gemz23 - Yes, I did buy the UD Legends auto from a Beckett's member. However, I won it from an auction of eBay.

jimbo - thanks for your vote. I've always appreciate your logical comments and I do agree those cards I've received are super rare for an Iverson collector. The SPx Parallel, was the first one ever popped up on eBay for this past year and a half. And for the Iggy Legends auto, even though you didn't like the design, for anyone to receive this card, they had to go through the redemption process. Out of the /25, probably only half or less have been redeemed.

Thanks!

henkita217 said:
As expected, Evan deserves to win this one, simply because Exquisites have always been a collector favourites and those cards Evan has received, are pure beauties in my eyes.

We're both winners Hendra!! it's already been siad, but some of those A.I's you got there are pretty rare and pretty sweet too!!

winners all round :D :D

P.S. everytime i look at those cards in your sig mate i almost goo myself!! you definitely have one very sweet collection mate!! :D

Back
Top Bottom