Mail month to date :) MJ!!!

Magicman

Banned User
Real Name
Kyle Redenbach
eBay User
hotshot1717
julmail.jpg

Well a beautiful start to the month for me, finally found me a MJ 03/04 MVP Warm-up jersy for my set. (2 to go!!)

Also we have a topps Amare chip from 05/06 (Thanks Enj014) which is numbered.

Oh yes the holy grail, Eddie Griffin 03/04 MVP Pro Sign for my MVP auto set. You drunk bastard (will this card rise in the market now???) :)

And finally a sweet looking Jameer Refractor numbered to /599 , awesome looking in person!! A beauty for the PC!!!!

thanks magicman.:rolleyes:

very nice MJ 03/04 MVP Warm-up jersey card, gotta love the MJ g/u cards, good luck on getting the other 2 cards you need, what are they ?

cheers guys.

Andrew - i still need another MJ (Shooting Shirt) and a Rahim (Shooting Shirt). I have infact finished my Warm-ups set, but yeh still 2 to go to finish the whole set :).

griffen card looks nice man

that crazy bastard offerd me a lift to the shops the other day too!

Nice work Kyle! I don't think I've seen theat MJ before, I think I've only seen the Shooting Shirt one. Another ProSign for the collection too! you must be beating my auto count now, although I have the Griffin already from 02-03, lol. I'm sure it's doubled in value. Sure beats a Griffin Game-Used card, you don't know what you might find on the swatch:shock: :lol: Then again, I wonder if he signed the auto with the same hand........or what he was doing just before signing? hmmmmm.

Nice pickups...Love the MJ,I've always liked the MVP sets,they have that classic look about them.

The Amare poker chip is really cool too..just love that odd ball stuff..Al has a Kobe foil chip,they are a pretty neat set to collect.

Back
Top Bottom