Magic round cards

Hi Steve,

Only available inside the gates for the 4 days the Magic Round ran. They were TLA produced but paid for by Telstra as their promo.

128 cards in the set (8 per team) and the packets available on each day were for the teams playing.

The packets themselves were clear and either contained 4 or 5 cards.

There are 29 sealed packets in a complete set.

There are a few other threads on here that are related. I believe @Angry (Paul) went each day and managed to get a few spares to send off to team collectors.

Hi Steve,

Only available inside the gates for the 4 days the Magic Round ran. They were TLA produced but paid for by Telstra as their promo.

128 cards in the set (8 per team) and the packets available on each day were for the teams playing.

The packets themselves were clear and either contained 4 or 5 cards.

There are 29 sealed packets in a complete set.

There are a few other threads on here that are related. I believe @Angry (Paul) went each day and managed to get a few spares to send off to team collectors.

You only need 29 packs if u want them sealed with different top cards. 2 of saturday packs are the same just different order. 28 packs gets u all 128 cards if u open them

Hi,

Has anyone had the magic cards signed and if so has anyone had them signed in person with a silver pen? If so how did they turn out?

Was thinking of trying to get the Panthers set done but as the cards are very dark, the silver sig I think would look nice on them!

Cheers
Matt

Hi,

Has anyone had the magic cards signed and if so has anyone had them signed in person with a silver pen? If so how did they turn out?

Was thinking of trying to get the Panthers set done but as the cards are very dark, the silver sig I think would look nice on them!

Cheers
Matt
1BB8DD31-031A-47F4-BB72-72C44C29CB40.jpeg

Not in silver but these are some I got done in black marker!

Back
Top Bottom