Looking for Shaq, Dwight Howard, Kobe, Michael Jordan

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey mate...ive got a rare 1992 classic promo #1 with the stats on the back. It says for promotional uses only...BV of $25

Hey mate i have about 20 Jordan inserts to sell, mainly early 90s ones like Behind the Glass and Center Stage etc so if you want to PM a list of MJs you want ill see what i can do!

Hey mate i have about 20 Jordan inserts to sell, mainly early 90s ones like Behind the Glass and Center Stage etc so if you want to PM a list of MJs you want ill see what i can do!

I'm interested. Please PM me your list. Thanks.

hey mate....i've got the Upperdeck commemorates the 1992 draft picks....i recently got two of them as they dont pop up very often.....numberered to 22,000 with a bv of $20....its an A4 blow up...lmk

hey mate i dont have a photobucket and i cant add an attachment to a PM......here are the two sheets i have....Upperdeck books at $20...from his rookie year....hoops books at $8 and also has kobe RC on it. both very hard to find.

shaqsheets.jpg

hey mate i dont have a photobucket and i cant add an attachment to a PM......here are the two sheets i have....Upperdeck books at $20...from his rookie year....hoops books at $8 and also has kobe RC on it. both very hard to find.

I like them. But I think shipping would be expensive. I'm from the Philippines you know.

from what i can see postage would be $10-$15.....both would fit in an A3 enveleope with some backing board for protection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom