Looking for Scottie Pippen cards (especially foreign or short print)

hattrickj

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jeffrey Whalan
Looking for Scottie Pippen 1993-94 Upper Deck International German Triple Double (dual-language back but same front as the regular USA version)
The card has been stressing me out because it is the only normal card that I am chasing that is identical on the front but different on the back. I keep finding the card every day, but always the wrong language on the back.
Hopefully, someone can help. Please let me know the prices. Snipers, please wait till I pass.
There are a lot of other Pippen cards that I need (~400), but this is one of the most frustrating. About 20 or so are foreign stickers and cards, French, German, Japanese, Greek, Turkish, Portuguese, etc. I've included some pictures of cards that are on my list (a few are mock-ups).

Are the pics of ones you need? I (may) know someone who has the 97-98 Jambalaya
Yes. I have a couple pending but will hear anyone out who is offering any of these. I would be very interested in seeing the card and hearing what the asking price would be.

I am after other cards, but the one's pictured are some of my biggest chases

No worries I’m going over on Monday to look at some other cards I’ll check it out and let you know