Looking for offers on this bad boy set. Looking to offload together

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will keep your offers in mind but unless there are takers for every card wont be busting last thing I want is to be stuck with the duds that is what usually happens

Thanks for the interest guys

hey mate, if u do get takers for all the cards i would be keen on the the cleve hughes predictor rookie (if u have the redeemed predictor as well). pm me if u r looking to sell individually

As soon as I find takers for the freo, stkilda and adelaide teams I would break the sets cause there the **** teams you always get stuck with

id be interest in marc murphy and jake edwards rookie cards but think captain carlton is in before me

Taking offers on the redeemed set singles atm will compile a list with the view to break set once these are all taken will do the same with the auto set.

---------- Post added 17-03-2011 at 02:21 PM ----------

PDR1 VINCE Adelaide
PDR2 HOOPER Brisbane
PDR3 EDWRDS Carlton
PDR4 COOK Collingwood Happy to keep
PDR5 LONERGAN Essendon
PDR6 IBBOTSON Fremantle
PDR7 WEST Geelong
PDR8 TUCK Hawthorn
PDR9 SWALLOW Kangaroos
PDR10 BARTRAM Melbourne
PDR11 LOWER Port Adelaide
PDR12 HUGHES Richmond NYANA450
PDR13 GILBERT St Kilda
PDR14 LAIDLAW Sydney
PDR15 McKINNEY West Coast Includes Prize set
PDR16 ADDISON Western Bulldogs

What specific price are you looking on them mate?

Taking offers on the redeemed set singles atm will compile a list with the view to break set once these are all taken will do the same with the auto set.

---------- Post added 17-03-2011 at 02:21 PM ----------

PDR1 VINCE Adelaide
PDR2 HOOPER Brisbane
PDR3 EDWRDS Carlton
PDR4 COOK Collingwood Happy to keep
PDR5 LONERGAN Essendon
PDR6 IBBOTSON Fremantle
PDR7 WEST Geelong
PDR8 TUCK Hawthorn
PDR9 SWALLOW Kangaroos
PDR10 BARTRAM Melbourne
PDR11 LOWER Port Adelaide
PDR12 HUGHES Richmond NYANA450
PDR13 GILBERT St Kilda
PDR14 LAIDLAW Sydney
PDR15 McKINNEY West Coast Includes Prize set
PDR16 ADDISON Western Bulldogs

Time to have another shot at finding takers for these sets anyone? once i have takers on each card i will split

Thought id have another crack at finding takers for these. Will only bust if the majority are accounted for. Please let me know if your interested in any otherwise they will be heading to ebay soon. ( NO COLLINGWOOD WILL BE FOR SALE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom