Looking for Historical Basketball Trading Card Information

Gameday Online

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Peter Thompson
eBay User
supa5
Hi All,

About to roll out the new version of Gameday Trading Cards as a resource and fun website for all within the Hobby. I am currently looking for a good source for information about NBA basketball trading card release. The info I am looking for is the odds insert sets came out of packs.

ie. Nemeses Insert set 1995-96 Topps Stadium Club. What was the per pack rate for this card. 1: ?

I need a source if it exists that gives me the odds for all insert sets or a source to find this information.

If anyone can help would be greatly appreciated.

Peter

I need to work out the odds for the Shaq Auto that came out of Classic 1994 AU1 Limited to 500. The approx odds were printed on the side of the retail box. I think they were around 1:9000 packets but not sure. I have a picture of the card and box below if anyone can help.
standard box.jpg
new_244-2014611215737_front (1).jpg

I have had a look for this card in my Beckett. It is listed (AU/500) but there is no mention of product ratio's for any of the "Classic" cards across multiple years. Possibly the manufacturer never disclosed this information in sufficient details for Beckett to feel confident in listing those ratio's.

I did see one of these for sale on ebay, and it had some additional details in regards to the signature validity, including an address for the company that arranged the autographs. I google mapped the address - not sure how helpful it will be though. It looks like a warehouse facility.

On the box, there is a PO Box address that you try, but 25 years later, it would be doubtful whether it remains valid ...

Shaq Classic Auto Details.jpg

Shaq Classic Auto Details 2.jpg

Thanks for that Glenn appreciate the effort. I actually remember the odds were around 1:9000 packets. I remember reading this on the side of the box just not sure of the exact number. The certificate of Authenticity is interesting as I had two of these but never caught sight of that certificate. I actually pulled 2 out of the one box.

Back
Top Bottom