Long awaited mail.....

drob50

Magic Johnson and David Robinson ON CARD autos
Real Name
Adam
eBay User
None
While I still posted some redemptions that I had received, I now have the rest of my incomings in hand to post a catch up mailday

Thanks to @kiwi_in_melb for your help ;)
And to KP who isn't here but helps me non stop!!!

First, a few bits a pieces from GBs and trades:
RajonRondoPrivateSignings_zps8ce77002.jpeg

JerryWestPrizmAuto_zps236ffa2d.jpeg

KevinMcHalePrivateSignings_zps3f419fa2.jpeg

I loved the design of these as soon as I saw them, so I was watching like a hawk until I found a couple that I liked and didn't cost the earth. Happy with the results!

AndrewBogutImmaculatePremium_zpsb5030dff.jpeg

TiagoSplitterImmaculatePremium_zps8cea881f.jpeg

And while I did post a sneak peek of this a while ago, I only just got it in hand.... and I love it!!

PatrickEwingLeafPatchAuto_zpsa5f11121.jpeg

And to finish..... a few more D Rob autos for the PC, including one that I have ALWAYS wanted:

DavidRobinsonPreferredChoiceRed_zps2d06e25e.jpeg

DavidRobinsonAbsoluteHeroes_zps2ae5db85.jpeg

:kick::kick::kick::kick::kick:

DavidRobinsonInkredibleInkscriptions_zps4261d5e3.jpeg

Nickname inscription!!!!!! :kick::kick::kick:

I might just have to crack that sucka! PSA 6 is brutal! lol

:hearts::hearts:Mchale
:hearts::hearts::hearts: The Imacs

The DRob inscription is a great looking piece of cardboard to just turn it upside down and you got yourself a 9

NIce Rondo. Love those Immaculate patch auto's /75 too, grabbing a couple of the rookie ones myself.

Awesome DRob, can you tell why it was given a 6?

Cheers for the comments guy!!

NIce Rondo. Love those Immaculate patch auto's /75 too, grabbing a couple of the rookie ones myself.

Awesome DRob, can you tell why it was given a 6?

Honestly? No! Some minor chipping on the back edges, but not 6 worthy?!? Must be something on the surface that I can't see through the case??

David Robinson inscriptions aren't rare (he does a lot of bible verses as you know) but haven't seen too many 'Admiral' inscriptions - that's a real beauty!

Back
Top Bottom