Live Breaks Tonight 7.30pm - Donruss & Limited 10/11 & 5 x Timeless Treasures 10/11

Re: Live Breaks Tonight 7.30pm - Donruss & Limited 10/11 & 5 x Timeless Treasures 10

how did it go any mojo?

Re: Live Breaks Tonight 7.30pm - Donruss & Limited 10/11 & 5 x Timeless Treasures 10

What a night. Hope we catch that guy. And kiwi you freak and a half.

What a night. Hope we catch that guy. And kiwi you freak and a half.

What's the go? What Happened?

SOmene decied to pose as me and spend nearly $1000 on busting.......

Oh and kiwi Pulled an MJ Auto/GU in only 5 packs of spgu!

Hey Ian, I was going nuts didn't think it was you, couldn't believe that happened tonight to G, hope they catch up with the guy. I missed the MJ auto Kiwi congrats mate two weeks in a row, first Durant now MJ, next week LeBron? :)

Hey Ian, I was going nuts didn't think it was you, couldn't believe that happened tonight to G, hope they catch up with the guy. I missed the MJ auto Kiwi congrats mate two weeks in a row, first Durant now MJ, next week LeBron? :)

Yeah, I had left my FB and OCT windows open o here and came back to a couple of pms congratulating me and Ben aka Infesticide asking if it was me....

Man that is low. Lower than a snake's asshole! I hope they do catch them but Its sad to say the only way I think this can be done from now on is a payment upfront before any box is busted.

So Ian it was someone you knew? Yeah Heafy G trusted lots on people including myself to pay and now this puts this on the line.

So Ian it was someone you knew? Yeah Heafy G trusted lots on people including myself to pay and now this puts this on the line.

I have NO idea Brett... Can't think of anyone at all that Ive pissed off..... Maybe I was just the unlucky on ethat got picked for his user name.... I think it would be more aimed at Grayson and Renee unfortunately! :(

Yeah beacuse even if you know their username and its exact etc someone could still hack your account and do the same thing. Scum of the earth they are!

yeah pretty ****ty thing to happen, its bad they used your good name Ian and worst thing was Grayson and Renee are now out of pocket, even though Wall auto and few good patches were pulled. Hopefully they can trace them, I'll have to ask Grayson to see if he knows anyone that would want to target them. The ex military and officer coming out of me lol

Back
Top Bottom